2018 FIFA World Cup - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Seeker8
I dunno, if both play the way the have played so far in the tournament i think Croatia will win.

I hope so anyway, come on Croatia! :D
By Beren
Seeker8 wrote:I dunno, if both play the way the have played so far in the tournament i think Croatia will win.

Same here, France v England would be more interesting though.
By Nonsense
Penalty shootout, 2-1 Croatia. :lol:
By Nonsense
Seeker8 wrote:I dunno, if both play the way the have played so far in the tournament i think Croatia will win.

England are only there for the BEER :p :lol: :lol: :lol:
England is playing better. lol

Edit.
But not good enough.
1:2 to Croatia.
The better team won..
By MadMonk
Hrvatska!

Saw the game with several Croats, I think I've almost learned the language by now (at least the swearing :D).
By Seeker8
I'm quite sure France will win, which is a pity cause i want to see a small nation win. Only 5 million pop.
By Heisenberg
I'm gutted. We looked pretty solid for about 60 minutes, and then just collapsed. :(
Seeker8 wrote:...i want to see a small nation win. Only 5 million pop.

Them's my sentiments as well. lol
By Nonsense
They 'collapsed' after the goal just 6 minutes into the game, you have to kick them when they are down, NOT let them get up & bury you.
When they scored the goal, was when they should have played hard for another one, the next 40 minutes was painful to watch, it's why I would never, ever put money on England to win.

IMHO, there is too much 'playing the man & not enough playing the ball'.

Another thing that gets my goat, is when they are slightly 'fouled', they whinge like a baby , fall down, looking for their 'dummy' (the Referee), to pick them up & cuddle them.

Every player should be made to view the video of the game, over & over again until each of them can produce a comprehensive, convincing brief to where they went wrong.

Then each of them should write a report how they will change, 'IF' they want to p-lay for the country again.

There are players, like WALKER, whom I would drop straight away.

You don't win games by panicking, ever, or by praying for 'luck'.
By ThirdTerm
I think the main referee was rooting for Croatia and he ignored several fouls committed by Croatian players. Croatia were free to take down Harry Kane and another black player who threatened the Croatian goal. England at least deserved two more free kicks from spots very close to the penalty area. Turkish referee Cuneyt Cakir took charge of England's World Cup semi-final against Croatia.

Oh, so now you don't believe Amit Soussana, @Pant[…]

Oh please post those too :lol: Very obvious p[…]

No, it does not. It is governed by the rather vagu[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we[…]