Suska's Sig & Avatar Thread - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By Stormsmith
More brilliant work, Suska. You should teach a course on this to those of us who are admittedly technopeasants.
By Suska

By Cookie Monster

That's a very faint/weird smile. It's more like the picture is telling: Peace begins by devouring the offspring of your enemy. :D
By Suska

WUT?
By Cookie Monster
The ClockworkRat wrote:WUT?
Déjà vu :D
By Red_Clay
They're marvelous Suska!!! :p

Demo- Friendly "they're" edit.
By Philby
I, Philby the Knight of Dreams and Shadows, proclaim you Suska a Sig-Master.

They're all brilliant!!

they're, Red_Clay it's they're
By Stormsmith
Suska, I love your new signature, but I will miss the tiger. Your work is extraordinary.
By Suska

My latest
By Tailz
Nice Suska, I have been thinking of doing a TRON avatar and sig for a month or so... never got around to it.

Ninja edit....

By U184
Suska would you be willing to help me out? I have no time this month and need to revamp this image> Image This is a 4 layer image done on the quick. I have all the separate elements should you need them.

I need the image to be similar to this one, a blacksmith hammering at the forge and chainmail. I really like the font used and would like to stick with it.

Either way, thank you for considering my request.
~KF
By Suska
I'll take a look as soon as I can. Still need to get my new computer up and running.
By Suska
My full-on space-person package. Highlighting my awe, my positive best, and my rich imagination. Sort of an extension of NewSoul party, I half considered labeling it as such.

KFlint If you have a zip of that psd file put it up somewhere so I can check it out.
By QatzelOk
Gorgeously splattered with discordant colors and a wall of brown.

The race for space status symbols lead to mass starvation on planet earth.
By Suska
New frontiers keep the world thriving peacefully, science for the sake of politics is so 50s...
By QatzelOk
New frontiers keep the world thriving peacefully

Tell that to the American Frontiersman, and the aliens they discovered on their thriving little trek across Turtle Island.
By Suska
That has nothing to do with orbital colonization or my spaced out visions or my futurist stylings, occupied frontiers are so 1800s.
World War II Day by Day

May 22, Wednesday Bletchley Park breaks Luftwaf[…]

You might be surprised and he might wind up being[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]