Suska's Sig & Avatar Thread - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By CounterChaos
Hi Suska...Just checking to see if you have thought of a samurai signature for me yet...Thanks :D

Suska!..It put a shiver up my spine!. :D Thank you for being you! :D
By Suska
Glad you like it.

Not sure what you got against chaos though.
By CounterChaos
Not sure what you got against chaos though.

:D ..Yeah, I read a little about your ideology...Still trying to figure that out. :D
By Quercus Robur
Thanks :) its violence is totally unexpected, but growing on me. Also it's pretty.
By Suska
Bosnjak, I'm not really if you are Bosnian (Bosnia's flag is hideous btw) or why you're using the Chechen flag, but your sig is terrible, the wolf looks like a ferret or something...

try this

cathartic moment; if you want it.
By Bosnjak
Bosnjak, I'm not really if you are Bosnian (Bosnia's flag is hideous btw) or why you're using the Chechen flag, but your sig is terrible, the wolf looks like a ferret or something..

Thanks for the new Sig :)

I want show solidarity whith Chechenya.
By CounterChaos
Alright Suska, I'm going to be a pain in the ass... :) I have switched my style to Samuel Clemens-much more my actual style than lopping someones head off with a sword... :D I've got a good avatar, so if you can make me another sig, I will be complete...Of course I intend on keeping the first one-you never know when a sword may be needed here... ;) As before my friend, there is no hurry at all and I respect your imagination..Cheers

I do like this picture here if it can be stretched without making him look like a walrus?..lol Oh, one more thing; could you put your signature in the corner of the ones you make for me?... :) An artist should sign their work.

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
~Mark Twain~

Edit: Just the one.

Somewhere on the sig..Thanks.. :)
Last edited by CounterChaos on 20 May 2011 20:05, edited 1 time in total.
By Suska
I'm a big Twain fan myself. Kind of a shame to only use that samurai sig for a couple of weeks though... I don't think I need to sign sigs here, if I'm not badly mistaken most of PoFo knows where most of the professional looking sig designs come from.
By CounterChaos
I'm a big Twain fan myself. Kind of a shame to only use that samurai sig for a couple of weeks though... I don't think I need to sign sigs here, if I'm not badly mistaken most of PoFo knows where most of the professional looking sig designs come from.

:D ..I was going to switch off and on depending on my mood. Twain is reflective of my personality much more, though sometimes I do feel like lopping off some heads (figuratively speaking)... ;) I won't need more than these two, as they will cover all sides of my personality...Thanks
By Suska
in with the new

yeah... Suska was turned away by a young lady again. Priest or lover girls, there is no "friends" while he's unattended. Why are you gelding your suitors..?

soundtrack
By Donna
yeah... Suska was turned away by a young lady again.

I like to think that it's a good thing that women are no longer forcibly paired with the homely and awkward.
By Suska
You need to work on your insults, either that or control yourself better. It's pathetic really.
By Suska
Projection.
Sublimation.
By Suska
Perversion.
Transference.
By Suska
Balance.
Harmony.

@Potemkin do you remember the standard example f[…]

The restrictions imposed by the IDF and Israeli g[…]

Waiting for Starmer