Suska's Sig & Avatar Thread - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By Suska
So, my avatar... I normally don't use female avatars but I made an exception for the exceptional Anna Lee Fisher, first mother in space. I got this pic from Atomic Rockets.

Think of it as a toast to her. :)

She also seems to be one of the prettiest female astronaut.

By Suska
Cookie Monster still awaits his friend Totoro. Suska-san, can you help me retrieve him?...sig a touch of your "Suska special effects", with a small text like "Tao of Totoro"?

ok Cookie? Sorry it took a while.
By Cookie Monster
I like your Suska special effects.

Thank you Suska-san. :D

gives a deep bow
By Comrade Crow
So, could whoever make me one of these fancy sigs with the following image and quote?

"Anyone who makes plans for after the revolution is a reactionary."-Mikhail Bakunin.

Thank you.
By Corinth
For the avatar:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/oldflints/375595650/

And for the sig:
A more formalized version of this on the right; next to my username; which would be in Strassburg-Fraktur. I care not for the background; just something reasonably clean-looking. A touch of Suska special effects who be nice, but not by any means required.

Thanks for your time,
Corinth
Hi Suska. If you would be so kind, would you please re-size this for me so I can use it as my signature. I tried to do it myself in Paint - but I am too computer stupid to figure it out. Thanks :D

If you really want a challenge - retain his original signature and replace the quote with one of his others:

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."

If you could match his cursive style as well - what a treat that would be for me, as this is my favorite quote of his...Cheers
You are the man KFlint - Thanks very much!........................ ;)
I am still here btw. I was kind of waiting to see if we were going to get a new size sig area before I make some new sigs. I'm not sure where we're at on that count.
You have my permission to use this if you edit your last post to take your gif out. Also I will take this off my host after a while.
Suska, you have tremendous talent.

I'm looking for a cool looking avatar, with this image on it and my username, husky.

Simple, but I can't do it, and I'm sure you can put a cool twist on it. Maybe a background of snow etc with that?

So that image + my username Husky + perhaps some sort of background incorporating the image into it in a slick way?

I'd really appreciate it, please take your time!
Avatar images have to be grey scale and portraits of people.

Otherwise mine would be a red panda.

No it doesn't. This conviction has nothing to do […]

Wow, maybe "all" jobs have gone to illeg[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The arrogance of Volodymyr Zelensky is incredible.[…]

Are you having fun yet Potemkin? :lol: How coul[…]