My signature - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By Krasniy Yastreb
Much better than my first sig, that's for sure...:up:
By Yeddi
That looks great, what did you use to make it?
By CasX
Thanks. I used the drawing OpenOffice.org program.

A couple of minor problems. Any idea about how to make the white background - created by the flag sticking out - transperant? And how would you go about removing the extra darkness caused by left hand side of the picture of Salvador Allende (on the bottom right of the sig)?
By Kov
Most of the time if you have a minor error, try the blur tool. Experiment with it and usualy you can get good results.

Thats my adivse on some of your problems.
By CasX
You might want to see a doctor 'bought that.

Spetzjoe helped me resize it, and Krasniy Yastreb nicely hosted mine for me.
By Yeddi
i've got some time on my hands, i can make you one if you like, what were you looking for? what kind of style? pic ideas... words...

if you only want hosting, may i suggest www.freewebs.com they're who i use....
they don't support hotlinking so once the pic's made change the file extension to .txt adn then upload it.
By Tigerlily
Yeah...I have geocities accounts and I know about the txt trick but I am scared they might catch me and cancel my account(s) because that's against the rules.

I already had one warning before. :| And it scared me. I can't loose my accounts with them. My sites depend on them...
By Sheep...
Ask Siberian Fox. He's a jovial FELLOW!
By Adrien
Hehe Sheep, apparently what you drank had a great impact on you!

;)
By Sheep...
I'll FIGHT
YOU
ALL!1
:eh:
By Kov
I posted a thing about sigs... none the less Fox is a good man, and if it does not take up too much space, I am shure you can negotiate an upload for a price slightly less than your soul ;)
BRICS will fail

Americans so desperate for a Cold War 2.0 they inv[…]

They do not have equality of opportunity compared […]

So you do justify October 7, but as I said lack th[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]