KFlint's Creations - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By U184
This thread is for Sigs, Avatars and works in progress, I will update this as I have new stuff.

The majority of anything I post herein, is open for use by posters, off limit items will be set in the upper portion of the thread. Later ones will be posted with a *.

I will be happy to alter to suit and or, you can alter on your own or via someone else. I only ask that you do not take a sig I am using and that you announce your intention to use a sig/avatar before using it. That way it is a first come first served kind of thing.

The below artwork is either mine, altered images that are free use, or a combination thereof.

Please feel free to post any works that you have done, that others can use.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Image Image
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bigger versions:

I really like how this one turned out...I just got it done and off to the canvassers for large print reproduction.

Free Use Images:Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image __Image

Last edited by U184 on 14 Mar 2011 17:55, edited 2 times in total.
By Nets
What's with the Nazis in Moscow sig?
By U184
I thought there were a few on the forum who might appreciate it, It just seemed to fit. It is not my normal style, but I wanted to do a bit of something for everyone. Why does it look bad? I thought it came out pretty well...The Moscow background is a real photo, so is the snow and the SAM for that matter.
By Cookie Monster
Nice steampunk/fantasy, where did you get it from?
By Philby
I don't like the stretched images in the sigs, why do you do that?
By U184
Cookie Monster, that is a 3 or 4 element sig. Each main portion is from different photos.

Philby, as opposed to what? I am still teaching myself. I take photos that are 50x50 and up to 5000, meld it all together and come up with a 400x100. Feel free, to let me know how to massively stretch a photo and keep it straight and crisp and I will use it. Until then, it is a learning curve and I am still learning.
By U184
I have been spending some time upgrading my imaging software and here are some samples I did for my name/sig. obviously these are not for others to use, but it shows the different things that I can do. Should anyone have a request just let me know.

ImageImageImageImage
By Red_Clay
Oh my gosh KFlint! You did great! You're really more creative than me. What did you use? :D
Last edited by Cartertonian on 16 Mar 2011 18:50, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Doh!
By U184
Please edit your above post so that it does not include the images, as there is no need.
I use gimp, it is a good program. I have been spending more time figuring it out, it is not really that hard once you figure it all out.
By Cartertonian
I have Gimp on my work PC and, frankly, I can't get on with it at all. I have Adobe Photoshop on my laptop, so if I need to do any graphic stuff for work I do it on the laptop and email it to myself.
By Lensky1917
Why must male users use avatars of women?

Arguing and debating goes much more smoothly when you know you're conversing with an ugly fascist than a pretty woman.

:hmm:
By U184
Lensky1917, sorry I was just keeping to a theme.

Cartertonian, I am really starting to like gimp. It has all the features of photo-shop, but since it is an open source code you can get a lot of upgrades.

Here is some work I was just doing with it. This is my first real attempted at colorization, next I will try my hand at CGI.

Should I go with the blue chrome or just the bright steel look? I keep going back and forth on it.

By Lightman
I really like the da Vinci painting.
By U184
Thank you, I do also. Though it seems unfinished and I am not sure what I need to add/change.
By U184
Audolf Herzog> Beautiful work, I love his sense of space. Thank you for bringing him to my attention.
Craig Mullins> I have seen his stuff before. He is real good. I like his space and fantasy, though I think his feel for people has a bit of room for improvement.
By U184
A rework of Oxys sig, I included his eyes. Image

Here is some of the space art I have done. Only one is doctored, the one with the meteors. The rest are digitally manipulated from images found on the NASA pictures of the day. It is amazing how many animals come out in these manipulations.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Anyone else see clowns and spiders in this one?

An abstract I did recently.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

The October 7th attack has not been deemed a genoc[…]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]