New avatar please - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By Il Duce
Just dont want to be totally associated with Mussolini anymore so can someone please make me an avatar of dredd? It will be very much appreciated!

By Il Duce
Thanks Varax! Much appreciated!

I requested a name change but the mods told me that I have been here too long to do so. :/
By Plaro
Dont change the name, Il Duce is fine. I like it tell you the truth. And I think rarely anyone is going to make a connection with Mussolini and that name. And if you tell them at one point you associated with fascism before, they will be like, cool.
By Decky
And I think rarely anyone is going to make a connection with Mussolini and that name.

By Plaro
I dont think many people know Mussolini was known as Duce also. They just know him as Mussolini.

Also Duce is it not an Italian word for Duke, from latin dux "leader", so he can just say, I'm da Duke, yo! With no reference to fascism.
By QatzelOk
Is it time for a new signature as well?

I notice that your sig, like fascism itself, has stood the test of time really well.
By Il Duce
In fact Plaro is right. I remember even in video games most people called me 'deuce'. It got very agitating.

I'll keep the sig for now. I really like it. :P
He's a parasite

Most slow learners learn, they just do it slowly. […]

Seems like the Left in Western European countri[…]

a good point here, i am sure we all agree on thi[…]

Sure, the advocates of fascism (or wholism as I p[…]