Sig request please. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By anarchist23
Sorry to be a pain.
I have a photo of me being arrested/dragged off by 4 policemen at the 1984 miners strike,although it was in all the papers it has no number.I have a really good copy of the photo that my mate did.
Now I am completely computer illiterate. I thought I could use my wife's Ipad to photo the image and transfer the copy to photobucket.Or is their an easier way to get the image to "Sig and Avatar"?
By Varax
anarchist23 wrote:I thought I could use my wife's Ipad to photo the image and transfer the copy to photobucket.Or is their an easier way to get the image to "Sig and Avatar"?

The best way to get it on your computer would be to use a scanner - if you have access to one. You could use the iPad to take the picture like you said but be careful with it that you don't lose quality. Once you do that upload the image to photobucket or tinypic to get it on the web.
Varax.We have downloaded the photo on photobucket.The number is:
http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b60 ... 261f49.jpg?
t=1398438688

Could you make an avatar out of my face.Could you include the four cops but cut off their legs,possibly crop the top off the photo for the Sig.You may have to put an anarchy symbol on other end of the Sig.Sorry to hassle you.
Sorry but could you get the 4 policemen in the Sig.Sorry for the hassle,Possibly put an anarchy symbols on either end of the Sig to accommodate the inclusion of the old Bill.I am very grateful.Thanks.
Sorry to hassle you.
I have gone to "edit signature" typed in the number of the image and all that happens is the profile is updated with the number of the image.
What am I doing wrong? I am crap with computers.Thanks
By Varax
You'll need the [IMG] BBCode tags on either end to get it to show up:

Code: Select all[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Tripplec/anarchist23sig2_zpsfe412561.png[/IMG]

Like that. Copy and paste that into your signature field and it will work.
Sorry but I have put the number in and now I get "It is not possible to determine the dimensions of the image"
Sorry I have done it I am absolutely useless.I could not type when I joined the forum either.I think in the main people in the forum have been very understanding.THANKS
By Varax
Go back into the "Edit Avatar" page of your profile and re-enter the URL of the image you want to use. Same as it was before. Your avatar "disappeared" because your privilege to use one was revoked while you were on yellow card. Now that the card is removed you can restore your avatar.

Then clarify exactly what you meant when you said[…]

The world is not a Nazi paradise with color codes[…]

...People tend to empathize with victims of viole[…]

Charles de Gaulle's (French president from Januar[…]