Our leaders' most cherished freedom (126) - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.

There have been many amendments made to the US Constitution in order to allow for more freedom to grow and blossom. But the most important freedom of all is the freedom to take away other people's freedom to think by using brainwashing.

Brainwashing= emotional transference + repetition

Do people who have been brainwashed realize or feel that they have had their emotional reactions changed? Have you and I had our emotions perverted by brainwashing or are we immune?

soundtrack
Decky wrote:I'm not sure Qatz, I will have to wait till someone on TV says something about it to know what I think.

Yes, but what about your gut response, Decky?

Hasn't that already been programmed all to hell by your lifelong mass media consumption?

Haven't we all been damaged by our lifelong ingestion of commercial prompts?

Last edited by QatzelOk on 28 Jun 2015 04:48, edited 1 time in total.
Decky wrote:I like that you have the old black and white TV static on the sig but the rest of the sig is blue just like the modern TV static.

And radio static would make a nice soundtrack.

When the suburban media consumer isn't watching TV, he's in his car listening to commercial radio. This is where you can really implant a lot of emotional responses to products.

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over mains[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainl[…]

Yes, and that conditional statement is not necessa[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0pAf3aBt18 How […]