166: The chemicals in your body have been brought to you by... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.

Quebec government under fire for awarding US consulting giant McKinsey lucrative pandemic contracts

French government says 'nothing to hide' in hiring of McKinsey

ABove are two articles to get you started on your research.

Here's the story so far: Several teleprompter-reading government leaders hired an American PR firm to "manage" their COVID response. McKinsey. What would you expect corporate bag-men to do? It's not like they have any policy motivation other than personal profit.

So they hired a corporate entity to tell them how to govern. Our spokesmodel whore presidents and prime minister just "listened to what the man said."

Turns out, that McKinsey's biggest current corporate client is... Pfizer.

So many governments hired Pfizer's PR firm, and it told them to inject everyone and order billions of doses.

Regulatory Capture has consequences....

soundtrack
I got underlying chronic health conditions Q. i got the Pfizer vaccine and a year after the double dose of Pfizer, I got Covid anyway. I really think these vaccines are very temporary or non effective in the long run. It probably is just a means to making more and more money.

The best prevention for viruses and bacterial infections are extremely healthy exercise, a good balanced diet, breathing, stretching exercises and keeping stress to a minimum, and love and community.

The more time goes by Q I find your views highly practical and realistic. I always loved them. Because they question everything. Something essential for the world today.

I think you should compile all your ideas and do a series. Write each critique out and film the series in episodes. Seriously Q. You can do it! ;) :)

I am going to see if I communicate with a student group here in Mexico. If you come for a visit or start writing pieces we can get together and find some students here that might be able to film parts of it and make it visually appealing.

@QatzelOk there is a reason you are unconventional and non conformist. Never stop being true to who you are inside. That is essential in life.
Tainari88 wrote:I got underlying chronic health conditions Q.

This is one of the target groups that McKinsey suggested ought to be emphasized in advertising and public pronouncements by various government entities.

"Compromosed immunity system? You need our new LITE cigarettes!"

For private companies, the lack of real governance in the West is "an opportunity."

We live in the land of opportunitiesTM

The immunity systems of the First Nations, and their inability to survive various Euro-diseases... was another opportunity that profit-seeking entities exploited.
QatzelOk wrote:This is one of the target groups that McKinsey suggested ought to be emphasized in advertising and public pronouncements by various government entities.

"Compromosed immunity system? You need our new LITE cigarettes!"

For private companies, the lack of real governance in the West is "an opportunity."

We live in the land of opportunitiesTM

The immunity systems of the First Nations, and their inability to survive various Euro-diseases... was another opportunity that profit-seeking entities exploited.

It is so wrong. Big pharma making money off of diseases that with proper diet and so on don't have to exist.
late wrote:Want to know how self-destructively f****d up we are?

A dime of prevention beats a hundred bucks of cure, and we don't do it.

People who work in marketing at Big Pharma, ask themselves: "How can we make sure that people don't ever, ever seek a dime of prevention?" Then, they work feverishly to make sure the government helps them by banning certain preventions that cost a dime.

Big Pharm does this because their profit is based on selling "a hundred bucks of cure."

Marketing is about changing the consumer, not changing the product (the hundred bucks of cure).
In another sig thread, Beren once wrote:I'm sure that finally making yourself clear with so much maths in your post in a sig-clarifying thread was a really boring task for you and it may have even required you to sit before your laptop sober. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, @QatzelOk. :lol:

I have been getting a lot of private mail and text messages lately, and they all say the same thing:

"We find Sig 166 a bit esoteric. Could you please explain it a bit in simple terms that everyone can understand? SOS!

So here is my response:

Sig 166 for the rest of us

McKinsey and Company are the private management-consulting firm that provided private corporations with the insight to "downsize" their workforces in the 80s.

But during COVID, many governments hired them to "tell us what to do!"

And they told them to mask everyone, inject everyone, close schools, etc.

But what McKinsey was NOT allowed to tell them... was that Pfizer itself was a huge client.

So really, these governments outsourced their COVID response to Pfizer's sub-contracted management firm.

This was the easiest, fastest thing to do.

Eating McDonalds in your SUV is the fastest, easiest thing to do as well.... but only if you know nothing about health and cooking.

Governments who hire out "policy making" are the kind of governments that know nothing about social health, and the common good. Uh-oh.

Scammers who are good at enriching themselves... are what we have ruling us.
And that means the collective good is left eating the Big Mac crumbs that our lazy non-governments throw out of their SUV windows.

And we eat these crumbs off the ground.

After they've already started to decompose.
Rancid wrote:What exactly would happen to the geopolitics of the middle east (and world) if Iran somehow had regime change towards something a little more free, a little more democratic?

What would happen between Saudi Arabia and Iran?

Let's ask "the scholars."

About how arming Ukraine to kill Russians is the only intelligent, educated thing to do, Chris Orlet wrote:More than 300 scholars of genocide, Nazism and World War II labeled these claims “Russian propaganda.”

SCHOLARSTM

"Scholars" is much stronger than "experts." Scholars are experts who have been to a few schools. Scholars of genocide... is an interesting major. I took Political Science because "genocide" wasn't one of the options at my school.

Look at this shit. This is inexcusable! >: htt[…]

Harvey Weinstein's conviction, for alleged "r[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is pleasurable to see US university students st[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 27, Saturday More women to do German war w[…]