Help me decide. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By Adrien
Wow Baby, they are both very nice!

I think the second one is too dark and would make you look in depression, while the first is very joyful..

Well, you could change it everyday according to your mood! :)
By Brick
I definitely like the second one better, but that may be just my anti-pink background bias. ;)

Try moving the bottle and the name over to the right a little bit, maybe that will make it look a bit less empty.

Brick
By Boondock Saint
No offense intended but I dont like either. This does not mean they are not good, it just means I dont like them.

The first one is too pink.

The second one is too black.

Neither of them have scantily clad women.
By Classical Liberal
I agree with Boon that the first is too pink and the second is too black and empty. Maybe you could put that pink creature from the pink sig in the black sig somewhere (probably on the right side) to fill it up and brighten it? That might look nice. If that was the case, I guess it might help to change the symbol on the bottle to something more cheery? But alas, I am getting into too much detail, and I can certainly affirm that I didn't get into art class for my old school. :lol:

I just like to mix things until they look right.
By Yeddi
Cheers Foxy, i'll take that as a complement... and i'd have to agree with you. Second one. I think it'd make people want to read your post more, its harder to group a person when the sigs so... "mysterious"

Nice work though babe ;)
By Yeddi
I would, but Fox has already taken care of it for you.

Another Sig for the Gallery
By ZenWilsonian
Baby has a sig... at last.

Why don't I get my sig hosted in the gallery? :*(

Next person who needs a sig: Freedom, he doesn't even have an avatar! I guess he needs an Ayn Rand one.
By Demosthenes
I like the black one too, it implies: Babe! but also the poisen jar hints at a dangerous side...mysterious, dangerous, shamlessly flirtatious...damn...I'm glad you're in Canada after all... :lol:
By Yeddi
I forgot about yours Zen, thats another i can add to my long list :p

https://twitter.com/lowkeysim/status/1784718303698[…]

Me either. They seem to be robotically attached t[…]

Would be boring without it though. Yes, the oth[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Do you think US soldiers would conduct such suici[…]