Sig? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By Delphi
Which one??? I can't decide...

My current one or:

Although, I could post over a hundred of my favorite sickle and hammer...

or should I go with something different?

By Yeddi
hmmmm i'm partial to the Spaceman myself, i like the use of the Nuke symbol... i like symbols... :D Did u make them yourself? your current one and the space guy?
By Olympas
The first [hammer and sickle] one is too large, IMHO. Too tall.
By Delphi
You are right, it is much too tall. At www.soviet-empire.com I wish we had a size restriction. Also, Yeddi, honestly I am too lazy to make my own. ...or is it that I don't know how. Its most likely both! I know CISCO, Linux, IRC, numerous computer technologies....just not graphics.
By Yeddi
:p i know ZERO computer languages... but i like to think i know abit about comp graphics... photoshop is the most used program on my computer... ;)

If u want your free to use these pics that i created...

but it depends on your style etc. if u wish i can see about whipping up something for u... i can't promise perfection but i can promise u something. :evil:
By Proctor
How do you actually get the sig image to work anyway?
By Yeddi
Do u know how to edit your sig? like through Profile down to the box.... what u do is....in that box type

[img]<--image%20URL%20goes%20here-->[/img]
By Delphi
Wow. Those few you posted above were excellent. Although, I don't have webspace to store them on.
By ZenWilsonian
WHAT?! YOU MEAN WE could once use large sigs... :(

Foxy's regime has been tightening up, I see
By Proctor
It sure has, which is a good thing. Small sigs make the forum look tidier.
By Yeddi
Definately... its not as if there isn't room to express yourself, Proctor here is a certain individual, the only oval sig at the pofo. Wow, Proctor you certainly are great at making sigs, that looks fantastic :D
By Proctor
:D Speaking of which, do you mind if I email you some sigs that I actually made for myself? There's three at the moment and more to come. What can I say, insomnia does wonders for creativity. 8)
By Yeddi
It certainly does, All my strokes of creative genius, such as the year 12 final video ideas, all come after 12, and the very best at around 3. My creative senses come alive.

And yep send them too me and you cna pick
By ZenWilsonian
The only thing i dun like is the limit that it is now, so one can't use proper banner sizes. Of course, its the size of foxy's sig so it HAS to be perfect... err... sorry,,, I know we left that arguments back in ye goode ole dayes of soviette-Empirre.comme
BRICS will fail

Americans so desperate for a Cold War 2.0 they inv[…]

They do not have equality of opportunity compared […]

So you do justify October 7, but as I said lack th[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]