Human genetic/biological engineering and Fascism? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I believe that we are on the dawn of an important point in human history because of our progress in science and technology. Soon, we will begin taking more control over our own development, and our own bodies; we will be able to enhance and control development.

I believe this will be very good for fascism. We can breed healthier, stronger youth and we may be able to engineer people to fit perfectly within society.

What say you?
By starman2003
I agree absolutely. Future historians will say that past fascists/Wholists like Hitler were premature. They lived long before the real scientific/technical means became available. Btw think of the advantages an authoritarian system will have, vis a vis democratic one, when cloning and genetic engineering are perfected. While an authoritarian system mass produces supersoldiers and super-everything else across the board, a democratic system by its very nature would be unable to do likewise.
By Figlio di Moros
"Engineering" people in a lab is unnecessary, though might provide certain additional benefits; social programs can have a far more reaching effect.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The arrogance of Volodymyr Zelensky is incredible.[…]

The invisible hand allocates resources and labour[…]

Are you having fun yet Potemkin? :lol: How coul[…]

I think she’s going to be a great president for Me[…]