What are your thoughts on Hegel? [FASCIST EDITION] - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Victoribus Spolia wrote:Nah, I really am not taking it that seriously. Just pointing out that the majority of Christians preferring Pascal is kinda irrelevant. Thats all.

I don't think that the majority of the world's Christians know anything about anything, much less the wise Blaise Pascal. We have a moment in our common world history in which actual understanding is very limited these days, I'm afraid.
annatar1914 wrote:We have a moment in our common world history in which actual understanding is very limited these days, I'm afraid.

Agreed.
Save who you can I suppose. I am having as many children as possible and training them in the classic method....I am content of my strategy. Children can be taught; whereas, adults these days are rarely open knowledge, especially in this divided era, nobody trusts their teachers for political reasons.

One of my local acquaintances eloped with the wife[…]

Is light energy time?

Gravitons, photons, how do you spell these in Spa[…]

If thats the case then laws regarding guns would […]

Trump and Russiagate

Now Manafort's deputy and Deputy Campaign Chairman[…]