Talonism, part I : Education and the Military - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Yeddi
wait.. wait... Are you suggesting your name-calling was infact a fight against Talonism?! :lol: Arguements are alternate ideas with facts.. not names.
By Al Khabir
Oh dear... whatever happened to mutual respect and understanding?

As much as you might disagree with Talonius, that is no reason to make insulting comments. Why cant some people realise that it is politics. You are insulting someone you have never even met! You say that "he will never start a revolution by posting on an internet forum!, but if that is so, I hope you realise that you will make even less difference by insulting others on that same forum- you are not even provoking any thought.
By Demosthenes
Talonious is long gone...he hasn't posted in a long time. I can't believe anyone would ressurect this thread anyway...who really likes fascism? nobody except him I think...

ummmm....Angelina Jolie....ummmmm....I wonder if Big Brother could really be a Big Sister...ummmm...Big Sister....ummmmm

@FiveofSwords In previous posts, you have sai[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 23, Thursday Fascists detained under defense[…]

Taiwan-China crysis.

War or no war? China holds military drills around[…]

Waiting for Starmer

@JohnRawls I think the smaller parties will d[…]