is freedom and fascism compatible? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Rei Murasame wrote:I don't care. Show proof or retract the accusation.

I thought it was common knowledge. I threw out Weber's pamplet since I have have no use for holocaust denier stuff. Ask Weber or Will, or google what Weber has been up to.

I don't give a fuck where he got them from, he's an American propagandist.

Data compiled by the Germans themselves indicates the take home pay of the German worker shrank and wages were "slightly lower than before." The real world record--how the reich, fascist Italy and the USSR under Stalin actually operated--makes it clear that raising the living standards of the masses was at best a secondary, longterm goal, if one at all, and accomplishing great things required a lowering of living standards reflecting sacrifice for great common efforts.
@OP

I'm not a fascist but I must say that it's a very odd problem to answer because everyone has a different definition of freedom and depending on that definition the answer could be yes, no, maybe, sort of, or doesn't even make sense.

You can not be free of nature, you have to exist in this reality, so in that sense you can never be free.

Many aspects of your personality are largely determined by genetics, so your not free there.

The rest of your personality is determined by environment, which you also have no control over.

Your personality and instincts are what cause you to make every decision that you make, everything you choose is in some sense not a choice at all.

In that sense how are you free?

Freedom may not even be a thing that exists, so how do you answer your question about an ideologies compatibility with freedom when reality might not even be?

:roll: Unsupported claims can be ignored Meanwhil[…]

I respect the hustle. But when it comes to FAFSA […]

'State of panic' as Putin realises he cannot wi[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]