China a fascist state? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
USA kills people. China kills people.

That's my point. I thought you might get it, but I guess you don't. :roll:

The US, clearly? :eek: What was the last war that China was in?
Godstud wrote:USA kills people. China kills people.

I disagree with you point. China targets internally and the US targets externally. Which country would people want to live in more? See the difference?
I know there's a difference, @Patrickov.

I still prefer a nation like China(with internal issues), than a nation that starts wars(USA). I guess I'm funny that way.
By Rancid
Godstud wrote:USA kills people. China kills people.

Two wrong don't make a right, whatever the US has done or any western power does not excuse China in any way. Why the fuck would anyone want yet another empire, that will arguably be even worse than the US.

So long as west nations are freer, they will always be better, no matter what.

Thanks for not quoting me so I don't get the notification....
By Godstud
@Rancid I am not excusing what the Chinese government does. Don't get me wrong there. They do horrible things to Falun Gong and Uyghurs.

Free is a relative thing. Sure, they are not free to discuss politics, but as pointed out, their politics is more on a regional level, for the most part. It's completely different from what we're familiar with.

Rancid wrote:Thanks for not quoting me so I don't get the notification....
I saw you were following the thread and I made the post immediately after yours, so I didn't think that it was necessary, @Rancid. @Rancid I shall endeavor to be better in the future.

I was also making a more general statement, addressed to everyone. :)
Godstud wrote:@Rancid I am not excusing what the Chinese government does. Don't get me wrong there. They do horrible things to Falun Gong and Uyghurs.

Free is a relative thing. Sure, they are not free to discuss politics, but as pointed out, their politics is more on a regional level, for the most part. It's completely different from what we're familiar with.

I saw you were following the thread and I made the post immediately after yours, so I didn't think the @Rancid was necessary. @Rancid I shall endeavor to be better in the future.

Then what's the point of bringing up the US then? There are million other threads we can do that in.

Fuck the CCP, they can all burn in hell, and yes they are dirty fucking fascists. Anyone that supports them (especially non-ethnic Chinese since they are racist as fuck) is an idiot (not saying you support them).

Thanks for the tags.
By Godstud
I do not support the government of China. I can acknowledge things they have done to help their people, and in some cases hurt them badly, but that is not to be mistaken for support of their regime, in any way.

Rancid wrote:Then what's the point of bringing up the US then?
I brought up USA, since that is usually the source of all the propaganda leveled at China.
By Rancid
Godstud wrote:I brought up USA, since that is usually the source of all the propaganda leveled at China.

It's not. CHina's actions are clear and obvious enough that propaganda isn't needed.
By Godstud
@Rancid There is BOATLOADS of propaganda. A poster just posted that China was a prison, FFS.
Godstud wrote:@Rancid There is BOATLOADS of propaganda. A poster just posted that China was a prison, FFS.

Is that poster a representative of the US government? Did that poster say that under the direction of the US government? How exactly does that statement "Come from the US"?

Anyway, calling China a prison is hyperbolic, but hey, relative to the freer nations of the west and just about everywhere else, it's a prison. Their government openly tracks everything its citizens do (citizen rating system, where people are even encouraged to report on each other), and censors speech like hell. Sounds pretty shitty. Not too far off from a prison. Did you know they are not letting Hong Kong residents leave Hong Kong? Sounds like a prison to me. Maybe that isn't a hyperbolic statement.... :lol:

None of this is secret, it's not propaganda, it's out in the open, everyone knows about it. Again, we don't need propaganda here.
Last edited by Rancid on 06 Nov 2020 02:00, edited 1 time in total.
Their treatment of both Uyghurs and Falun Gong have been questionable, I am not arguing for or against that. I am merely pointing out the propaganda, @skinster. There's a LOT of it.

@Random American, Americans are no position to talk about "propaganda". They are the source of most of it aimed at China, for obvious reasons.
Godstud wrote:Their treatment of both Uyghurs and Falun Gong have been questionable, I am not arguing for or against that. I am merely pointing out the propaganda, @skinster. There's a LOT of it.

@Random American, Americans are no position to talk about "propaganda". They are the source of most of it aimed at China, for obvious reasons.

I fail to see how my nationality bans me from going after China. It's not like I toe the line of the CIA, and you know I don't. You're making it like I work for my government. I go after my government and China's and I have the right to do both Godstud.
Godstud wrote:Americans are no position to talk about "propaganda". They are the source of most of it aimed at China, for obvious reasons.

I always find this argument to be trash. It's a backhanded way at trying to say "SHUT UP!" without saying it. It assumes that every American approves of every action America has taken to begin with, and that every American is somehow a proxy/representative of their government. WHich is simply not true. There's a difference between the American people, and the American government. Just as there is a difference between the despicable CCP and the Chinese people.

No Godstud, I like you, but you're dead fucking wrong here.
Last edited by Rancid on 06 Nov 2020 02:12, edited 2 times in total.
Godstud wrote:Their treatment of both Uyghurs and Falun Gong have been questionable,

Depends on what you read. I recommend reading some of the stuff I shared to get the other side of the groups in question. Falun Gong are a pretty fucked up cult (look at their beliefs). The Uyghurs are mostly peaceful but there are terrorist groups amongst them that are used by the U.S. to demonise China, and they provide no context. An article above does though.

Anyway, watch out with the sinophobes ITT, they get quite emotional. :D
I get it @Rancid, but things like the video posted, that called China a prison, is blatant propaganda. Am I wrong?
I'm guilty of not toeing a different line simply to own my government. Reversing who's black and white doesn't magically make one above the fray and resorting to going after my nationality isn't a good argument. Since when am I of all people a militarist? Since when am I merely an establishment politico?

I wouldn't support amnesty for Snowden if that was the case, nor would I be against intervention in Syria.
Godstud wrote:I get it @Rancid, but things like the video posted, that called China a prison, is blatant propaganda. Am I wrong?

Yes, it can be considered as such.

Doesn't make it entirely false though. :lol:

@wat0n The evidence that IDF soldiers have int[…]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iymz8WhK3lE I was […]

Exactly. I think this is the caution to those tha[…]

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]