Radical Right and Music - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By starman2003
I admire them because they openly declare war upon their perceived oppressors.

:lol: It says much about the intelligence and pragmatism of blacks that the vast bulk of them didn't support the black panthers. Just think, members of an oppressed minority supporting a violent, communist movement here...nothing would've been more futile and suicidal.

They don't want to be part of a system that caused them grief in the past..

Many if not most whites are descended from medieval peasants who were little better off.

Forget race and embrace the "idea".

Right.
By Andropov
I've been listening to some of these songs and they come off as taking themselves too seriously.
I'm against censorship. This is what strikes me as odd about the far right, and maybe it's because I was raised in a society where "radical right" means Ron Paul and Alex Jones, but don't you want to keep people happy and let them listen to music, use marijuana, have sex and such? Just like "Brave New World"...
We want them to be industrious, intelligent, and strong. We don't need to encourage libertinism to produce happiness.

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]