Monarchy is outdated and elitist - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Fasces
Why? It was class collaborationist, nationalist, corporatist/state capitalist and authoritarian. :up:

In practice, in the early days, at any rate.

I also like China.
By Preston Cole
Fasces wrote:class collaborationist

Repressions against the peasantry in Romania say otherwise. Maybe in the time of the NEP in Russia, or in the later years of the Union.
By Fasces
Was Romania part of the Soviet Union? :?:

In any case, the USSR doesn't interest me, and I have only a shallow knowledge of its history or politics. This is simply my perception on the basis of that shallow knowledge, and I welcome anyone to correct me.
By Potemkin
It was class collaborationist

The Soviet Union was only class collaborationist with those classes it permitted to survive. :D
By Fasces
Why should we strive to include parasites in the glorious future anyway? I would gladly destroy the international financier class first, and collaborate with the remnants later. :lol:
By Potemkin
Spoken like a true Bolshevik! :lol:
By Francis Drakeleigh
I don't think Plato had in mind quite so much an authoritarian bully as a philosopher king. After all Pinochet fitted the first description.
By starman2003
I feel pretty sure that Plato would have approved of the Soviet Union

Its educational system and fair degree of meritocracy; atheism is another matter. ;)

Kind of surprising that the fascists here approve of the USSR

Just certain aspects of the communist system in practice, like free education through university level.

Considering you have the intelligence of an oyste[…]

Liberals and centrists even feel comfortable just[…]

UK study finds young adults taking longer to find […]

He's a parasite

The Truth Social platform seems to have very littl[…]