Should africans be fascist - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
And did that work out well for them?[/quote]
Well lets see they were able to defend themselves and tried to save Asia from western aggression for a while, by creating policies that not only strengthen the state and becoming the most powerful military in Asia, but also it's economy was great and growing and their influence grew to other Asia countries, and if not for America would have conquer all of Asia, overall if that how fascism is then we Blacks definitely need it.
Ethiopian monarchist wrote:Well lets see they were able to defend themselves

No. The reason the Allies bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki was because Tokyo had already been firebombed so badly that the US would not get any useful data as to what kind of damage the atomic bomb would cause. In other words, they failed to defend themselves quite spectacularly.

and tried to save Asia from western aggression for a while,

By aggressively destroying large parts of Asia?

Ethiopian monarchist wrote:by creating policies that not only strengthen the state and becoming the most powerful military in Asia, but also it's economy was great and growing and their influence grew to other Asia countries, and if not for America would have conquer all of Asia, overall if that how fascism is then we Blacks definitely need it.

In other words, you would like a single African community (for example, the Hutus!) to aggressively dominate the rest of Africa. Let me guess, it would be whatever group you belong to, right?
Africa has had its own variant of fascism, "Afro-fascism", characterized by gross economic mismanagement, corruption, nepotism, human rights abuse, etc - the list goes on. I'm thinking specifically about Francisco Macías Nguema's regime in Equatorial Guinea.
In other words, you would like a single African community (for example, the Hutus!) to aggressively dominate the rest of Africa. Let me guess, it would be whatever group you belong to, right?[/quote]

Either they major ethnic groups of Africa learn that it's best to create an single pan- African state through cooperation and unity of the African groups under one banner, by letting all the Africans states join in to form a United States of Africa, instead of tribal and ethnic fighting, or To forcefully end the infighting by having one African state being the spokesman and vanguard leader of pan- Africanism by invading and conquering all the African states and systemically end the infighting and genocide in Africa be like Japan and it's Greater East Asian co-prosperity sphere only this time it works to the benefit of all Africans, but I know the former is not going to happen, so it's going to be the latter. Which state I don't know, but it has to be any state that disagree with the problems and poverty and Africa in which to change it to the benefit of all Africans. By the way I don't know why you against having Fascism in my Africa, it's not your concern, or your race, my ideas if come to pass will not affect you at all, and my idea though radical it may be, might be more helpful and benefitful to my race than your liberal democracy or your aid programs, so maybe fascism is not such a bad thing for us Africans.
Ethiopian monarchist wrote:Either they major ethnic groups of Africa learn that it's best to create an single pan- African state through cooperation and unity of the African groups under one banner, by letting all the Africans states join in to form a United States of Africa, instead of tribal and ethnic fighting, or To forcefully end the infighting by having one African state being the spokesman and vanguard leader of pan- Africanism by invading and conquering all the African states and systemically end the infighting and genocide in Africa be like Japan and it's Greater East Asian co-prosperity sphere only this time it works to the benefit of all Africans, but I know the former is not going to happen, so it's going to be the latter. Which state I don't know, but it has to be any state that disagree with the problems and poverty and Africa in which to change it to the benefit of all Africans.

I don't know why you think these are the only two possible answers.

Why would this mythical African state with superior might conquer all of Africa yet somehow avoid all the rapes and massacres that Japan visited on Asia? It's like an even more mythical Wakanda.

Ethiopian monarchist wrote: By the way I don't know why you against having Fascism in my Africa, it's not your concern, or your race, my ideas if come to pass will not affect you at all, and my idea though radical it may be, might be more helpful and benefitful to my race than your liberal democracy or your aid programs, so maybe fascism is not such a bad thing for us Africans.

Africans can and will do what they want without my permission. I just tend to oppose fascism and other authoritarian gov'ts because they tend to destroy their people rather than help them. And so far nothing on this thread makes me think that it will end up differently in Africa.
I love this. "Rapes and massacres" are not remotely unique to fascism. How did the USA expand across the entire North American continent? How did Britain, France and Spain build massive colonial empires? It wasn't by hugging trees and civilised debate.
Heisenberg wrote:I love this. "Rapes and massacres" are not remotely unique to fascism. How did the USA expand across the entire North American continent? How did Britain, France and Spain build massive colonial empires? It wasn't by hugging trees and civilised debate.

You're right. Rapes and massacres are also caused by colonialism, as you point out. Africa has already had the wonders of colonialism visited upon it. Why should it now have a gov't system that brings the same wonders?
Why would this mythical African state with superior might conquer all of Africa yet somehow avoid all the rapes and massacres that Japan visited on Asia? It's like an even more mythical Wakanda.

One why do you assume that this African fascist state, will involve rape and massacres, if the idea for a pan African state is to stop the rape and massacres between my people, you are doubting my idea would not work so, you based the faults of other fascists' states on my ideal state that have not been created yet, based the faults of the state for what it does not on what other fascist states did, also authoritarian states does not destroy people, it sometimes save them if done correctly
Ethiopian monarchist wrote:One why do you assume that this African fascist state, will involve rape and massacres,

I didn't. I asked what your plan was to make sure that the rapes and massacres would not happen?

if the idea for a pan African state is to stop the rape and massacres between my people, you are doubting my idea would not work so, you based the faults of other fascists' states on my ideal state that have not been created yet, based the faults of the state for what it does not on what other fascist states did,

If you are saying that I am assuming that your hypothetical fascist state would be just as bad as the ones that also tried to conquer their entire continent, then you are correct. I am assuming that.

also authoritarian states does not destroy people, it sometimes save them if done correctly

Fasces argued that (quite well, I might add) and left it off when I discussed how those particular benefits would translate to the modern African experience. I would be happy to discuss that with you, if you wish.
Ethiopian monarchist wrote:We will create laws that go against the rape and massacres, and enforce them through police and armed forces, and settle disputes

And what will stop your police and armed forces from raping and massacring people?
And what will stop your police and armed forces from raping and massacring people?[/quote]
Why do you assume my police and armed forces is corruptible and start raping and massacring people, they're discipline enough to obey the laws, the nation put outs, like any other armed forces, if we start assuming that my army starts raping and massacring people, just cause, then I could assume that the USA army has continue with rape and massacring people, just cause it has a history of rape and massacring people
The US army does have a history of raping and massacring people, and if they were told to conquer Africa, I have absolutely no doubt that they would rape and massacre people.

For the third time, what would make your guys so special and different?
Instead of copying European ideologies and ways of thinking Africans should look within their own history and traditions and come up with something for themselves for a change.
Travesty wrote:Instead of copying European ideologies and ways of thinking Africans should look within their own history and traditions and come up with something for themselves for a change.

Like what, voodoo? Inevitably the more advanced nations will have, or come up with, the best ideologies for the future. And I think they should be of universal applicability.
For the third time, what would make your guys so special and different?[/quote]
For one thing like I said why would we rape and massacring our own race if the idea of a pan African state and its army is to stop the rape and massacring of our people, also we can't know what makes my ideal army different from any other army if it doesn't exist yet, so you can't assume my army will rape or massacring people, just because it's fascist
Travesty wrote:Instead of copying European ideologies and ways of thinking Africans should look within their own history and traditions and come up with something for themselves for a change.

Well the only political ideology we Africans can follow is conservative monarchism, or in some cases tribalism which I will never accept, any other ideologies Africans and Asians follow came from Europe. So I rather follow monarchist fascism, like Japan and Italy.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]