Warsaw-Pakt-ism - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Bosnjak
As Jugoslawian we were not members of warsaw pak but As Slawonic by race i regret we lost the cold war against the Germanian Race (anglo-Americans, Scandinavians, Germans, North-Italians...), then we used to live before Christianisation in Communist egalitary communities.

the Warsaw Pakt was stronger then the NATO, the WP had much larger millitary and more heavy weapons, the Airforce was technically superior...

As the Wall fall the hole western world made party but the east saw a never seen catastrophy in the 90s most people there say worser then WW2, Millions of East European Girls and Wommen become Sex-Slaves in West-Germany and Belgia... sold mostly by Gypsies in prostitution, Wars like Jugoslawia and Caucasus started and the fire of enlightmen Lenin brought to the East.

Europe is genetically divided between R1a (Slavonic) and R1b (Germanian) genetics, and the division line wass the Iron curtain.
By Bosnjak
The life in this system was better then the Democracies today-

the Solidarnosc Ship Factories who started demonstrations are now nearly all without a job

lets be honest the Caucasians allthough dark like African-Arabs have Slavonic Faces
By starman2003
Bosnjak wrote:the Warsaw Pakt was stronger then the NATO, the WP had much larger millitary and more heavy weapons, the Airforce was technically superior...

Na western air forces were technically more advanced. It is true however, that generally, Warsaw Pact conventional forces were far stronger than NATO forces. The democracies were awful lucky that nuclear deterrence pretty much negated that edge...
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]