Would you live in a fascist state? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I personally find it hard to believe that one would like to live in a fascist state given the tenets of fascism. Is it possible that you could make it more believable to me? I did just simply discover what fascism was.
Every time you are in a workplace under capitalism you are in a microcosm of a fascist state with that hated boss playing the role of führer, people survive that don't they? Very Few people like being at work but the vast majority tolerate it.
Oxymandias wrote:I personally find it hard to believe that one would like to live in a fascist state given the tenets of fascism. Is it possible that you could make it more believable to me? I did just simply discover what fascism was.

Japan is good for me, overall it depends how racist they are, and if they hate the west.
No offence but aren't Americans already living in a right wing state that moniters their every movements and does what ever it wants regardless of public opinion.
And even better has 2 political parties that are practically ran by the same capitalists so its really just one party state ?

Why is it so hard to imagen living in a fascist state when you're already living in one very simillar to it ?.
anasawad wrote:No offence but aren't Americans already living in a right wing state that moniters their every movements and does what ever it wants regardless of public opinion.
And even better has 2 political parties that are practically ran by the same capitalists so its really just one party state ?

Why is it so hard to imagen living in a fascist state when you're already living in one very simillar to it ?.

A authoritarian lobbyist capitalist state and fascism are two different things.
@Tewodros III
No. I really didn't read about them to know.
What 'm telling you is living under a right wing authoritarian regime is pretty much the same in all cases.
So these little names that everyone calls them doesn't make much difference. People living under them are screwed regardless of the name. The catagory is what matters.
Albert wrote:I would love to live in a fascist state, there would be no immigrants and liberturds.

albert stating the premise to a twilight zone episode, one in which is he surrounded by people just like him, as the ideal lol
Albert wrote:I would love to live in a fascist state, there would be no immigrants and liberturds.

That includes you russian:"When dealing with such a race as Slavic - inferior and barbarian - we must not pursue the carrot, but the stick policy.... We should not be afraid of new victims.... The Italian border should run across the Brenner Pass, Monte Nevoso and the Dinaric Alps.... I would say we can easily sacrifice 500,000 barbaric Slavs for 50,000 Italians...." Benito Spaghetti
SpecialOlympian wrote:albert stating the premise to a twilight zone episode, one in which is he surrounded by people just like him, as the ideal lol
Not have terrorist sympathizers (SJWs) like you in my ideal fascist state is ideal.
@Decky That is true, however there are alternatives and just because work is like that doesn't mean we should make an entire government like that. I would also like to know why you yourself would like to live in a fascist state. This is why I prefer the economic system, Technocracy (and before you say anything regarding it, please read the articles present in the website called technocracy.ca so you know what I am talking about).

@Saeko Unbelievable isn't really the word. I am sorry I am still understanding English. What I mean is, I don't understand why a person would live in a fascist state.

@Pants-of-dog I am still living in one.
Albert wrote:Not have terrorist sympathizers (SJWs) like you in my ideal fascist state is ideal.

I'm a citizen of the country I reside in, whereas you are a non-white immigrant in your country. Lol if you think fascism would work out for you.

Now get off the sidewalk, you walk in the gutter when a citizen walks by, parasite.

Doesn't he have billions in Truth social (you pos[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]

Based on what? On simple economics. and in t[…]