China a fascist state? - Page 16 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Fasces
Patrickov, as a self described victim, shouldn't you make a bigger effort to understand what they think of themselves? They don't think they're fascists pretending to be communists.
Fasces wrote:Patrickov, as a self described victim, shouldn't you make a bigger effort to understand what they think of themselves? They don't think they're fascists pretending to be communists.

What they have done betrayed their actual thoughts.
By Rich
Fasces wrote:People being unable to distinguish between China as it is, warts and all, and "fascist" China as presented in propoganda is what will lead us to war - manufacturing consent for a war everyone loses except a Western oligopoly that hasn't quite finished bleeding the planet dry, cheered on by a lobotomized population happy to finally be the "good guys" again like they were in the 40s.

So I'd first like to say that prior to your "which freedom" thread, although on the opposite side of the debate on China, I thought you were making the case well and I was very much appreciating your contributions to the forum. I actually like my view's being challenged, if its with evidence and logic rather just "fuck off with your conspiracy theories" another thing I disagree with the establishment on, I just don't think there is any objective demarcation between a Conspiracy! Theory! and a conspiracy theory or indeed a conspiracy hypothesis.

I am certainly not some brain dead cheer leader for western oligopoly, I would remind people that I was rooting for Sanders in the 2020 election, only switching to backing Trump when the ultra Zionists in the establishment forced all the other Democrat candidates to stand down and let Biden win. In 2020 I was supporting Hilary, I only switched to Trump when she went full on Neo con and threatened to unleash genocide upon Syrian infidels. I thought Trump's comments towards women and Latinos thoroughly repulsive and his comments to pay the legal fees of anyone assaulting protesters both fascistic and illegal, but had to back him as the lesser evil.

I was already intransigently opposed to the sanctions against Iraq but the big break for me was when NATO forced Russia out of North Kosovo, since then I have consistently pushed a Putin friendly anti- china line. So no I may have many faults and legion but I don't think anyone can accuse me of being a sheeple cheerleader for western oligarchy.
Rich wrote:Since then I have consistently pushed a Putin friendly anti- china line.

They are both in the same bed. If there is not the likes of Putin, Xi will not be so obnoxious, and vice versa is also true.

Trying to befriend one country and go after the other only results in the befriended stabbing you in the back.

The United States has been making this mistake for over four decades.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I haven't bothered to watch all of this video. The[…]

At first, I thought @FiveofSwords was a legit wh[…]

The enemies of freedom are strong in this topic. […]

https://twitter.com/GAMZIRI24/status/1782513808746[…]