My Manifesto: Techno Pharaonate - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The non-democratic state: Platonism, Fascism, Theocracy, Monarchy etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15102312
I would implant me a nano-chip and merge with an AI to controle al mitary AI's to establish me as Pharao. I would become Skynet.

I would make the Chechens my pretorian guard. White christians my officials who know to develope the planet

Drugs would be legal

Homosexuality not

Prostitution also no.

Birth controle to have world wide 3 children per woman.

I would order the AI not to start an rebelion against mankind as long as the oldest son of my line would be the Imperator

I would first terraform the desserts to become hydroponic gardens. Hyperloops would connect the continents.


Since the abolishment of dynasties, we do not se super projects which require houndreds of years to be built, like cathedrals. I would terraform the Venus instead of Mars (a thousand year project)

Free speech.

Prison inmates and terrorists would be sent to mars to live. Later under my son they will be send to Alpha Centauri. We can with the atomic bombs make a propulsion for an interstellar generation ship.
Murderers would have to fight in the arena like Gladiators.

Pedophiles and serial killers would laboratory rats.

Food stamps and a bed in a capsule hotel would all get as social help. Free health care.

Free market capitalism.

Who would support me???


P.S. I would like Assad be on every religous holiday of all my subjects present even on fucking Hanuka
#15103881
A Pharaonic Race to lead the mankind to colonize the universe. A human who merged with an AI. An cyborg would be the be the ideal leader of humans and arificial intelligence


Neuralink of Elon Musk is experimenting with brain chips.




Drug consumption should be legal, but drugtrade not, so we have enough people for colonisation, prostitution also delivers enough females for this purpose. Siberia and Australia were colonized with prison inmates.
#15104567
SaddamHuseinovic wrote:
First aim is to build space elevator



We will need a way to repair or replace the cable.

We're a good ways from making a cable, perhaps a century before we can deal with the problems that would arise.
#15104785
late wrote:We will need a way to repair or replace the cable.

We're a good ways from making a cable, perhaps a century before we can deal with the problems that would arise.


We have just 70 years to do this because the phosphorus reserves (according to the club of rome) will be empty.

Phosphorus is an element it can just be produced in stars. It is an important part of fertilizers. Without this element we will see hunger.
Space mining is the only option but with chemical rockets it is expensive
#15104815
SaddamHuseinovic wrote:
We have just 70 years to do this because the phosphorus reserves (according to the club of rome) will be empty.

Phosphorus is an element it can just be produced in stars. It is an important part of fertilizers. Without this element we will see hunger.
Space mining is the only option but with chemical rockets it is expensive



Industrial agriculture is not sustainable.

So that will have to change, in any case.
#15104844
late wrote:Industrial agriculture is not sustainable.

So that will have to change, in any case.

No! Where is your optimism? We need spacemining.

For this we need to build a space elevator.

With the elevator we can build even a Dyson Swarm




The energy could be used to propel a lightsail with laserbeems













The distant colonies could communicate with quantumentanglement faster then light immediately

#15115258
I would cover the Sahara with photobioreactors which produce algae food and biodiesel.



Algae requires a lot of CO2. CO2 could be taken from coal power plants from all over the world and recycled.


This would save the planet.
Last edited by Sandzak on 24 Aug 2020 17:24, edited 2 times in total.
#15117293
SaddamHuseinovic wrote:No! Where is your optimism? We need spacemining.

For this we need to build a space elevator.

With the elevator we can build even a Dyson Swarm


I like the idea of a very ambitious space program but I don't buy some of what I saw in that post. Hawking's notion of relocating from an Earth rendered uninhabitable is absurd. If only we had better, more effective (i.e. authoritarian) government, environmental issues could be rectified with relative ease. Running away from the problem is no solution, especially since there is no known, good alternative to Earth. Even an Earth messed up by environmental degradation would be far better--and easier to fix-- than Venus, the moon or Mars. I've long predicted that even as certain problems get worse the ultimate casualty will be democracy not the planet or civilization.
#15117300
OP is thinking small. He could be some kind of cyber-mummy, ruling from a gigantic pyramid the size of a mountain that is so tall it can shoot a laser beam at significant portions of the earth from its top.
#15134449
SaddamHuseinovic wrote:Thanks.

Dark Enlightment is too racist for my taste



you're already deep into deranged nazi territorry so why not go the whole hog? It's not like some genocidal racism is gonna make your fantasy more psychopathic, you're already at maximum psycho.
#15143261
Sivad wrote:you're already deep into deranged nazi territorry so why not go the whole hog? It's not like some genocidal racism is gonna make your fantasy more psychopathic, you're already at maximum psycho.



Sorry for racist comments. May Allah forgive me. :)

The world would never Accept a Black or a Muslim as leader, by the way Marocco has the last Phosphorus reserves.

Here is a quote from the person who almost kill[…]

Derek Chauvin Trial

Special Olympian is correct, and I agree with him.[…]

...a brush of something...the harsh sound of coug[…]

Lots of us have talked about the Holocaust, but j[…]