Extent 19th, 20th philosophy was conspiratorial? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For the discussion of Philosophy. Discuss thought from Socrates to the Enlightenment and beyond!

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be debated in this forum, but those of religious belief who specifically wish to avoid threads being derailed by atheist arguments might prefer to use the Spirituality forum.
Ever since I first read Schelling ('Ages of the World' or 'System of Transcendental Idealism', don't remember,) describe 'World Government' as the natural culmination of Dialectic, I was suspicious.

The Illuminati, the Freethinkers .. to what extent do you think that underground, Anti-Christian secret societies, influenced by folk like Rothschilds, had a hand in the post-Kantian traditions of European philosophy?

Earlier I brought attention to the utter blackout of Rothschilds and International Financiers in Marx's analysis in Das Kapital .. but you know.. Nietzsche was writing at roughly the same time..

Somewhere, I forget where, someone wrote that Marx and Nietzsche were sponsored specifically as Thesis/Antithesis in philosophical thought. ..though curiously they agree on such things as fervent anti-Christianity, and were both somewhat anti-German, whilst respecting Semitism. ...

Anyone here ever study philosophy, have any input? ..This kind of orchestration would prove interesting example as pre-cursor to manufacture of ideology and culture to the extent that it is today.
..ah, don't forget, Nietzsche's theory of 'Overman' is more than comparable to Stirner's 'Unique Man' .. Stirner being Marx's friend and accomplice, reported as frequenting the same bar together.. What kind of convoluted schemes could have been cooked up in that bar of philosophers? ..and was Nietzsche merely recruited to carry out Stirner's task?

The war in Ukraine is entering its third year, wit[…]

Somehow this is the CIA's fault. I'm sure. Wel[…]

I saw just recently they spent $8 million on atte[…]

If anyone thinks settler colonialism is a series […]