Why there's no practical reason to be a Theist - Page 26 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For the discussion of Philosophy. Discuss thought from Socrates to the Enlightenment and beyond!

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be debated in this forum, but those of religious belief who specifically wish to avoid threads being derailed by atheist arguments might prefer to use the Spirituality forum.
There he goes running for the hills again.

It would be interesting if one of the adults here could pick up his argument and run with it. But then they would be foolish to try.
Besoeker wrote:I'll try this one more time. It is not a generalisation and it is not incorrect.
If you want to continue to unnecessarily complicate the issue, include me out.

I have already expalined several times how your generalisation is incorrect.

You ignored it and claimed I did not understand your simplistic definition that fails to describe certain facets of atheism.

Feel free to stop replying to my posts. I understand how annoying it can be to have to reply to short and simplistic posts that give no new information over and over again.
It would be interesting if you could stick to the topic for once.

I am absolutely on topic. You are the troll who is going off-topic. We are simply reminding everyone what a theist is. You do not know what that is and this is clear by your continued use of a flawed definition of atheist. Atheists are irrelevant to this discussion except when they are a data point in some study or another.
If you think I am going to "back off" you are mistaken. I do not cut and run at the first sign of trouble. We are still awaiting your answer to POD's question. You seem to be stuck in a rhetorical hole. Are you all in? No rebuttal to his assertions?

EU is not prepared on nuclear war, but Russia,[…]

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]