Islamophobia vs Criticizing Islam - Page 15 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For the discussion of Philosophy. Discuss thought from Socrates to the Enlightenment and beyond!

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be debated in this forum, but those of religious belief who specifically wish to avoid threads being derailed by atheist arguments might prefer to use the Spirituality forum.
@Zionist Nationalist

No, they don't. To you they do because you haven't bothered to read anything about Arab culture at all.

Pan-Arabism is an ideology that focuses on the similarities between Arab countries but that doesn't mean there aren't any major differences.
@Zionist Nationalist

some Arabs = Entire Arab population

Some Arabs also apparently are better than objective proof and facts.

Also I talk to Arabs and Persians alot and many of what they say contradicts you. I live in Iran you ignorant fool.
Oxymandias wrote:@Zionist Nationalist

some Arabs = Entire Arab population

Some Arabs also apparently are better than objective proof and facts.

Also I talk to Arabs and Persians alot and many of what they say contradicts you. I live in Iran you ignorant fool.

Well Iran is not an Arab country :lol:
Buzz62 wrote:Interesting sentiment.

He has a good point. Men and women are not the same...hence not equal.

Physically and psychologically different. And tonight...I'm-a-gonna celebrate those differences. 8)

Then you are not equal to me! By your own logic!

Let me know how you enjoy not being equal to me!

I'm surprised to see the genocide supporters (lik[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong???[…]

Sure, but they are too stupid to understand, Trum[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is the issue. It is not changing. https://y[…]