The "New Right" Often Replaces Tradition with Teleology. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For the discussion of Philosophy. Discuss thought from Socrates to the Enlightenment and beyond!

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be debated in this forum, but those of religious belief who specifically wish to avoid threads being derailed by atheist arguments might prefer to use the Spirituality forum.
Sorry Rich but you basically took the "you're not getting any so you must be gay" trope and mixed some Jew-obsession into it. Sounded rather silly.

Tainari has this thing going where she acts like the scolding grandma half the time, urges the proletariat (whatever that is today) to rise up and murder the bourgeoisie (somehow that's the working class today) the other half of the time. As she wrote in my principles for argument thread, she thinks that debate is about artistry more than it is about facts, this is all a big LARP for her since I doubt she has or will ever kill any of the mean working class bourgeoisie people.
Hong Wu wrote:Tainari has this thing going where she acts like the scolding grandma half the time, urges the proletariat (whatever that is today) to rise up and murder the bourgeoisie (somehow that's the working class today) the other half of the time. As she wrote in my principles for argument thread, she thinks that debate is about artistry more than it is about facts, this is all a big LARP for her since I doubt she has or will ever kill any of the mean working class bourgeoisie people.

Good to know, though today Anarchist did some research on me and found some of my posts in previous forums and my old website that i started and shortly after abandoned once i left the alt. right and calvinism.

https://divergent-truth.com/

makes me a little nervous that they are targeting me for some doxxing and public shaming to try to get into my personal life in order to get revenge for arguments i post on here.....i must be getting under their skin...
Victoribus Spolia wrote:Good to know, though today Anarchist did some research on me and found some of my posts in previous forums and my old website that i started and shortly after abandoned once i left the alt. right and calvinism.

https://divergent-truth.com/

makes me a little nervous that they are targeting me for some doxxing and public shaming to try to get into my personal life in order to get revenge for arguments i post on here.....i must be getting under their skin...

Sad! I would have shared more information about myself on here but I suspected this kind of thing could happen.
Hong Wu wrote:Sorry Rich but you basically took the "you're not getting any so you must be gay" trope and mixed some Jew-obsession into it. Sounded rather silly.

I might be, to paraphrase Peter Mandleson, intensely relaxed about the rise of the Alt Right. However I am not of the Alt Right. I am not here to mother the Alt Right, and Its not my job to paraphrase @The Immortal Goon to protect the precious feelings of the Alt right.

So! I am going to continue to ask the difficult questions like why is the Alt Right's leader in America, a closet homosexual, who puts his homosexual friends into leadership positions, a so called anti-Semitic, Atheist arguing that we should worship the Jewish God and base our sexual morality on the rantings of bigoted, xenophobic, superstitious, homophobic Iron age Semites

The funny thing is both the cuckservative right and the cultural Marxist left are embarrassed about this.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim that the IDF deliberately targeted human[…]

She's back. :D https://twitter.com/MyLordBebo/s[…]

Mexicans are speculating that he might use them i[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I see USA has some kind of problem with the size o[…]