Delayed Gratification = slavery - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For the discussion of Philosophy. Discuss thought from Socrates to the Enlightenment and beyond!

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be debated in this forum, but those of religious belief who specifically wish to avoid threads being derailed by atheist arguments might prefer to use the Spirituality forum.
Victoribus Spolia wrote:Actually, the patriarchal values of such are expanding our communities because the use of property and the sublimation of sexual energy in procreation are leading to a demographic destiny that will not likely include your ilk. (by way of experiment) How many biological children do you have by the way?

I have no biological children. But my siblings have enough.

Armies are another necessary of Abrahamics, aren't they. Armies to destroy the environment (enrich the high-class Abrahamics) and armies to kill non-compliant non-slaves (to destroy alternatives to this type of fake reality).

And the number of gays hasn't changed in a million years. So if my "ilk" disappears it will because of the extinction brought on my ignorance - the most important ignorance being a faith in Santa Clause-type religion (toys for the chaste, whips for the bad boys and girls).

Thanks for reminding us of the important role of fake religions (with a rent-seeking role) in creating our current slavery.

The enemies of freedom are strong in this topic. […]

@Rancid what does the Aye yo mean? Hee hee. It[…]

https://twitter.com/GAMZIRI24/status/1782513808746[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Startup in Muscovy : mother of a Muscovite soldier[…]