Racial Dream: Bands Apart - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For the discussion of Philosophy. Discuss thought from Socrates to the Enlightenment and beyond!

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be debated in this forum, but those of religious belief who specifically wish to avoid threads being derailed by atheist arguments might prefer to use the Spirituality forum.
In a recent dream, I am in a diner, sitting across from a middle-aged businessman who looks a bit like Al Pacino. He says he turned down a position at a coffee company because It’s an Irish firm and, as an Italian, he could never rise to the top.

I am then in the audience of a theater, again talking about business with someone, when a black female usher in the aisle tells me to pay attention to the stage. Two separate Swing Era bands, one all black, one all white, are playing at the same time, but not in tune with each other, producing a discordant sound.

The black band then takes center stage. Two or three white musicians are at the edge of the stage. They are all playing in harmony. The dream ends.

Make of that what you will.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]