Need some help-Chinese Philosophy - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For the discussion of Philosophy. Discuss thought from Socrates to the Enlightenment and beyond!

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be debated in this forum, but those of religious belief who specifically wish to avoid threads being derailed by atheist arguments might prefer to use the Spirituality forum.
By Comrade Ogilvy
You might want to get a copy of "Quotations from Chairman Mao Tsetung"
and read it and compare, I am not sure where you can get one, but I never really looked either after I found one a few years ago in a second hand store for a buck. I also own the art of war, Iv'e read both but not at the same periods of time. I felt there was some similarities but none I could qoute to compare. Maybe I will have to dust them off and read them side by side.

As far as opinions about Sun Tzu, I believe that basic strategic concepts never seem to change, so I see them as the skeleton. the technology of the age is the flesh, the covering that eventually dies away or changes- but the skeleton remains.
What type of history of Sun Tzu are you looking for?

@FiveofSwords wasn’t claiming that it does; his[…]

America gives disproportionate power to 20% of th[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]