Now reading - Page 177 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discuss literary and artistic creations, or post your own poetry, essays etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Potemkin
I found this on t'internet, and I just thought I would share it.... :)

By fuser
It seems like I will have to make notes for this one.
By Potemkin
fuser wrote:It seems like I will have to make notes for this one.

Nah, just read it twice. Lol.
By Pants-of-dog
Most sci-fi authors simply have cool sciency ideas, and are decent writers, but are not good writers.

Iain M. Banks was a very good writer.
By skinster
Re-read James Baldwin's The Fire Next Time because it's great and because I wanted something slim/small for a recent trip to London. Today I started the Why We Sleep book written by a neuroscientist that I mentioned in my last post, hopefully it'll encourage me to sleep more, even though I feel like right now I sleep the most I've ever done (7-9 hours, usually broken about once/twice tho). Alongside that I bought Bell Hook's All About Love and Youssef El-Gingihy's How to Dismantle the NHS in 10 Easy Steps (which I'll likely read over the weekend as it's another slim book that won't take too much space on my travels).
By Wellsy
Am listening to Joe Abercrombie audibooks.
Finished Half a King and now listening to its sequel Half a War in his Shattered Sea series.

Keen to finish it and also listen to the beginning of his new series The Age of Madness, with Steven Pacey narrating again!

So is BS. A man claims what he knows, and refle[…]

Ukrainegate

CNN - NYT - WP - all other left-leaning news media[…]

It seems like the Project Veritas ABC leak #Metoo[…]

Why I am a Materialist Christian

@Tainari88 ; Quite a good thread to read. Than[…]