Now reading - Page 179 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discuss literary and artistic creations, or post your own poetry, essays etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Heisenberg wrote:Can anyone recommend any good books (i.e. preferably not Orientalist liberal bullshit) on Chinese history? I just realised I know almost nothing about China at all. :lol:

Edit: paging our Dear Leader @Potemkin, since he is essentially a human encyclopedia.

It's amazing how little we know about any countries in the asian continent, besides the ones the USA has gone to war with.
By Wellsy
Due to hitting a wall with some basic arithmetic(?) im now going to read and study What is Mathematics?
https://www.cimat.mx/~gil/docencia/2017/mate_elem/%5BCourant,Robbins%5DWhat_Is_Mathematics(2nd_edition_1996)v2.pdf
And already struggling with understanding precisely the formula that shows how a decimal system can be changed into another with a different base for its “10”.
I get the idea, just cant navigate it well just yet.
By Godstud
I am currently reading the science fiction novel, Iron Gold, by Pierce Brown. It is book 4 of the Red Rising series. I highly recommend them.
End of maduro - hopefully.

I'm sure the sanctions and war in general on the […]

So, since you know that capital is rewarded with […]

It's usually the other way around: people aren't […]

Cancel The Presidential Debates

Dude, republicans have gotten the biggest ass-k[…]