worst movie ever - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discuss literary and artistic creations, or post your own poetry, essays etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By annatar1914
Nattering Nabob wrote:Anything Adam Sandler...

Damn, I'm so glad I finally have seen that someone agrees with me on how awful he is. But John Travolta is worse, dude.
By Godstud
Adam Sandler's early stuff was good, but he's only gotten worse as it's gone. Little Nicky deserves high praises as one of the worst movies in history.
By Strangelove
I watched American Psycho 2 the other night.

...don't watch American Psycho 2. The premise sounds almost "so bad it's good": it's a teen comedy starring Mila Kunis as a serial killer, murdering her competition for a job as TA to William Shatner, a famous FBI investigator/professor. It has basically no relation to the original, just one tacked-on scene with Patrick Bateman at the very beginning. Where it falls apart? The acting is just awful all-around, Shatner is by far the least-bad part of the movie. Half of the movie is random and makes no sense. It's one of the worst movies I've seen.
I still don't understand how Mila Kunis got FHM sexiest woman of the year award last year when she's been around or the last decade an was way finer back in the day.
By Potemkin
The acting is just awful all-around, Shatner is by far the least-bad part of the movie.

Well my ancestry goes back centuries in the south[…]

Note that my argument does not centre around not[…]

In order for me to believe someone is being sarca[…]

This morning, International Criminal Court Prosec[…]