Plot Holes *spoilers ahead* - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discuss literary and artistic creations, or post your own poetry, essays etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Cypher learned to jack himself off. Everyone eventually learns that skill.
Godstud wrote:Cypher learned to jack himself off. Everyone eventually learns that skill.

I think the Wachowski brothers intended the audience to jump to that conclusion and didn't feel the need to show how he does it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he the one who hacked it originally for the code stream?

He isn't just reading the code, as he literally states he is jacked in when he tastes the steak. The Wachowski's own explanation? "He reached around"(I.e. Who gives a shit? He did it somehow)
Number two in the OP is not a plot hole, it's an alternate ending.

And it would cause an uproar because it would be seen as rewriting history to suit a political agenda.

A plot hole is a problem in telling a story that could cause a contradiction, or another problem in the story.

For example, in 2001, HAL 2000, took over the EVA Pod and used it to kill Poole, but did not use it to kill Bowman. IF it had killed Bowman, there would have been no human to enter the monolith orbiting Jupiter and there would have been no Star Child. The only reason Bowman became the Star Child

Fringe Season 5 causes multiple problems with its time travel plot. The first, of course, would be that the first observer who saved Bishop's life never would have, so they would have died and that would have change the course of the story of Fringe.

The second problem, is that of the Observers. they come back in time because their time period is so messed up with pollution that they can't survive. But, that creates a problem in that in does not solve the pollution problem, it only alters the amount of time they have to exist, and they would have to keep on time traveling over and over again to avoid the pollution they create, for they would just keep on creating the pollution over and over again.

The original Planet Of The Apes movie had one of the biggest plot holes in history of cinema. Number two ended up with the Omega bomb blowing up the entire earth. So in number three they had them time travel back to the 1960s. But my problem with this is, the apes just could not have had the technology they need to raise the astronaut's capsule that sunk to the lake and to repair the damage the salt water would have done to the electronics.

But i still like the movies anyway.

I'm not if the second Highlander movie counts of a plot hole, BUT I do consider one of the worse changes in continuity ever created. in short, they changed it from a supernatural nature to that they were aliens from outer space.

In regards to Star wars, I don't have any problem when Obi Wan says he doesn't remember owning any droids. Those droids that worked with him in Episodes 1 through 3 were not owned by him. They just worked with him.
AFAIK wrote:Edit- Shouldn't invisible people be blind? If light passes straight through them or is refracted around them it would miss their retinas. If their eyes were exempt from invisibility there should be some cool visual effects caused by their eyes refracting the light and striking their retinas

Maybe visible light lands on their retina's and gets refracted in the non-visible spectrum. So their eyes are emitting light (or radiation), but we cannot see it.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So the new aid package has given Joe Biden some le[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Glad you are so empathetic and self-critical and […]

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]