The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion & The Babylonian Talmud.... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discuss literary and artistic creations, or post your own poetry, essays etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Anyone else read or studied these two controversial books?

(yes The Talmud is extremely controversial, if you don't think so you must be a Religious Jew)

I have listened to the Protocols on audiobook and read some Christian books concerning the Talmud.

The Protocols are too consistent with the Talmud to me to be totally faked. The Author(real or fake) clearly knows what the Talmud and other controversial Jewish Religious works say about Goyim and riffed on it in a modern way to me.
Last edited by colliric on 02 Dec 2018 06:45, edited 1 time in total.
colliric wrote:Anyone else read or studied these two controversial books?

(yes The Talmud is extremely controversial, if you don't think so you must be a Religious Jew)

I have listened to the Protocols on audiobook and read some Christian books concerning the Talmud.

The Protocols are too consistent with the Talmud to me to be totally faked. The Author(real of fake) clearly knows what the Talmud and other controversial Jewish Religious works say about Goyim and riffed on it in a modern way to me.

Look, just found your local branch of the Black Hundreds in Oz and be done with it. You don't need our permission. :roll:
By RhetoricThug
The Mafia of Magick, Priests of Perception
(soundtrack)

I'm going to give you a simplified response.
colliric wrote:Anyone else read or studied these two controversial books?
Yep, read Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion in Behold A Pale Horse, by William Cooper (Milton brought alternative and speculative history to shortwave radio. He wrote books and gave lectures. Alex Jones is derivative of Cooper).

This is what I remember from comparative theology...
The Talmud Bavli & Jerusalem Talmud help codify the Torah (oral & written)

Because some people think Bavli is man's decree and not the original WORD or LAW of God. Kabbalah serves as mystical instructions. The Hebrew language and oral tradition of Judaism has been occulted by priests and/or distorted by time.

The Protocols are too consistent with the Talmud to me to be totally faked. The Author(real or fake) clearly knows what the Talmud and other controversial Jewish Religious works say about Goyim and riffed on it in a modern way to me.
Truth is stranger than fiction. The world is full of secrets and perception is veiled. The dialectic of perception is one of exoteric & esoteric interpretation.

I can give you several examples, but here's a hot topic:

"Thousand points of light, what did that mean, does anyone know?"

Priests of percpetion like to take shots at other priests of peception. Trump is mocking the profane masses while showing off his political prowess.

"I know one thing, make America great again, we understand."

We, as in- we the people or the sleepwalkers at his rally, understand the exoteric slogan, make America great again.

What about the esoteric slogan A thousand points of light?

The Great Invocation
From the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let light stream forth into the minds of men.
Let Light descend on Earth.
From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May Christ* return to Earth.
From the centre where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little wills of men –
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.
From the centre which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.
Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.

Found on https://www.lucistrust.org/the_great_invocation

The Lucis Trust's publishing company was founded in the early 1920s as the Lucifer Publishing Company.[1] The Lucis Trust says that the name was probably chosen to honor Lucifer. The name was changed in 1925 to the Lucis Publishing Company. In Latin lucem ferre means "to bear light" and lucis means of light. The company has headquarters in New York City, London, and Geneva.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucis_Trust

Support of the United Nations
The Lucis Trust has Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC) and World Goodwill is recognized by the Department of Public Information at the United Nations as a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO). As such the Trust and World Goodwill are part of a community of many hundreds of NGOs that play an active role in the United Nations, particularly in spreading information about the UN and fostering support for UN programs. Since their inception Lucis Trust and World Goodwill have given their support through meditation, educational materials and seminars, by highlighting the importance of the UN's goals and activities as they represent the voice of the peoples and nations of the world.

https://www.lucistrust.org/about_us/support_un

Furthermore, political commentators will say something like- this is Trump making fun of the Globalists. And you can believe that, because perception is veiled.

Trump is another magician, student of the mysteries, a king of apes.

^Classical art dominates here with a bronze of Eros and Psyche, one of the great love Greek love stories, and Apollo led by Aurora - the Greek goddess of the dawn, suggesting Trump sees himself the mold of Apollo, Zeus's son, and one of the most powerful of the gods. But there is also family time with on the far right a portrait which appears to show his father Fred Trump, and possibly his siblings. His father also features on the central table, while the choice of book is expensive - it is worth $15,000
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... atues.html

Why did I provide you with the example above? To get you thinking about the possible exoteric and esoteric interpretations of reality. There's a war on consciousness and you only know what've been told, not what you behold.

;)

-RT

EDIT: If you don't want to think of the mafia of magick as competing secret cabals, think of the dialectic of perception as a criminal identity game. Several Catholic priests craft an exoteric persona, but they're esoterically child predators. Or look at the curious case of Bill Cosby. He's a happy-go lucky family oriented comedian, right? WRONG, he's a serial rapist. Likewise, the mafia of magick develop exoteric knowledge systems and shape images for public consumption, and esoterically they conspire to dominant and rule over other humans.

Also similar- the political INNER vs OUTER party message. The outer party message is for propaganda or public consumption. The inner party message is for, well, the inner party.

Remember this, here's an example: Clinton says she has 'both a public and a private position' on Wall Street: WikiLeaks release
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... and-priva/

Gargantuan terrain-tarantula named Narcissus,
travel up trellis, enter purgatorial chamber
where five rivers-run, past Eve and Atom,
from laggardly lions inking goyim limbs
to Nemesis preparing to fib-again,
rite us a silky image

... Also, Hamas doesn't need to be eradicated. E[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

If I were a Palestinian living under occupation, […]

I wasn't sure exactly what the liberal response w[…]

The importance of out-breeding