Square eyed generation - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discuss literary and artistic creations, or post your own poetry, essays etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Yeddi
Grew out of my obsession with eyes.
this ones with my eye... freaky... I'm watching you!
(interestingly enough this picture of my eye is the same one that is in my sig.)

This is my Sis's eye.
By sokath
Hey, yeddi, how old's your sister... :evil:

*ahem*

S./
By Sheep...
did you make those yeddi? there excellent
By Proctor
Wow, how did you do that second one?
By Yeddi
@sokath: My sis's turning 20 at the end of this year ;)

@Proctor: The second one was quite simple, i took the picture, and inversed all of the colours, darkened it abit, placed stripes over the top (thanks go to sokath and fox for that) and wrote the text. simple yet makes it look tres cool, i like inversed pics, i did one with Heidi Klum too... I'm sure ur all interested in that so i'll see about uploading it.

:) thanks
By Proctor
[lies]Yeddi, we're not all as perverted as sokath...[/lies]
By sokath
20 eh? Hrmmm... is she good looking.. :evil:

S./
By Krasniy Yastreb
Really sokath, you should know that people's sisters as a rule are total mingers......at least in the UK anyway :D

@ Yeddi - damn good stuff. I like the style of the stuff you do. Ultra clean and modern, yet full of substance. :)
By Adrien
I like the style of the stuff you do. Ultra clean and modern, yet full of substance.

Especially the second one, it looks absolutely perfect! Professionals wouldn't have done better.
By sokath
Krasniy Yastreb wrote:Really sokath, you should know that people's sisters as a rule are total mingers......at least in the UK anyway :D

Goes as a general rule here too, but it's always fun to harass people about their sisters. Especially if the sister is younger. I'm a bit of a shit-disturber, I've got some serious heat from people for joking about their sisters. I'm lucky I'm so oafishly large, and can get away with this sort of stuff.. :lol:

S./
By Russian
nice yeddi, especially the second one

Then clarify exactly what you meant when you said[…]

The world is not a Nazi paradise with color codes[…]

...People tend to empathize with victims of viole[…]

Charles de Gaulle's (French president from Januar[…]