Kurt Cobain - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discuss literary and artistic creations, or post your own poetry, essays etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Lensky1917
Well then defend yourself so I don't have to! You did nothing wrong, your comment wasn't even remotely sexist.

:lol:

Well, thanks for the support.
By OldMajor
How can Kurt Cobain be a genius? He married Courtney Love. Not an act of a genius.

He did however write a few very good pop songs.
By Nets
The only reason I have any respect for Kurt Cobain is the fact that he was a King Crimson fan, which gets points in my book.
By Lensky1917
The only reason I have any respect for Kurt Cobain is the fact that he was a King Crimson fan, which gets points in my book.

If I may ask, what exactly is your book? :eh:
By Nets
Oh its this black leather book I carry around everywhere, with two columns, name and evaluation.

Don't worry Lensky, your currently scoring an 83, a high score for a commie. :lol:
By Lensky1917
So you like to evaluate random people on the internet? :eh:

Should I assume that eighty-three is a compilation score out of one hundred, determined by the scores of several other areas?
By Nets
Should I assume that eighty-three is a compilation score out of one hundred, determined by the scores of several other areas?

It is out of 116. ;)

It isn't a composite score.

(btw you do know I'm joking right? Sometimes these things don't translate on the internets).
By Lensky1917
(btw you do know I'm joking right? Sometimes these things don't translate on the internets).

I know the feeling, people just don't get me. :D
By smashthestate
Lensky1917 wrote:What the hell are you babbling about?

What a coincidence. That's exactly what I mutter whenever I hear a Nirvana song...
By keso
That's exactly what I mutter whenever I hear a Nirvana song...

For what it's worth, it's still more intelligible than a lot of the screaming heavy metal, that makes you wonder if the lead singer is really singing, or just vomiting near the microphone.
By Lensky1917
What a coincidence. That's exactly what I mutter whenever I hear a Nirvana song...

Quit trolling.

For what it's worth, it's still more intelligible than a lot of the screaming heavy metal, that makes you wonder if the lead singer is really singing, or just vomiting near the microphone.

Quit making generalisations.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Since Hamas would have been unable to enter the ho[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be used[…]

@FiveofSwords " Franz [B]oas " Are[…]

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/178385974554[…]