Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 263 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Its interesting there seem to be two deal breakers for the left with Trump. He's not entitled to become President because he's not rich enough and his suggestion that some foreign Muslims wish to harm us and we need to be cautious about letting them in rather than asserting the establishment / cultural Marxist viewpoint that a bad Muslim is an Oxymoron..
Trump spoke to almost 200,000 people in August, Hillary to 10,000.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08 ... nly-10000/

Since Trump turns away a few times as many people as are able to attend at most of his rallies, it's possible that almost a million people turned out to see him in August. This will not be a Democrat-leaning turnout period like a lot of people are assuming. Democrats saw 1/3rd lower turnout during their primaries than what they saw in 2008.
I still can't choose between the liar and the buffoon. But it's hard to believe that these two people are the most qualified humans in the USA to lead the country politically.

Seriously. Why not just get gameshow hosts to compete for POTUS online?
mikema63 wrote:Trump is a show, he's basically just doing a concert road tour. Hillary's speeches just don't compete entertainment wise and she isn't trying to.

Hillary lacks charisma. Trump has it, to some degree, which under normal circumstances should make him the winner (when has the more charismatic candidate not won in American presidential elections?). Trump is also an ass and a lying scumbag however.
I'm always confused about this charisma thing. Many say Hitler had irresistible charisma, or how charismatic Stalin was, but I've never heard this about Rosa Luxemburg. I wonder whether Lenin or Marx was more charismatic than Hitler or Stalin. I'm afraid Trotsky wouldn't have a chance against Trump.
Trumps charisma is that of a homeless crazyman ranting on the street. The thing he did right was to tap into reactionary anti-progressive nativist sentiment of the people. Which had been neglected and denied a serious voice on political platform since civil rights era (60s).

Yet now with his back peddling I doubt he will win the election. As he demotivated his voting base.
Rich wrote:cultural Marxist viewpoint that a bad Muslim is an Oxymoron..

1. Cultural Marxism is a conspiracy theory out in vogue by fascists, amongst others.

2. In real life, Marxists had always maintained that Muslims should modernize, industrialize, and secularism, while liberal's like yourself have funded, armed, trained, and encouraged the most reactionary extremists in the Muslim world. Now that the Cold War is over, fact doesn't matter...and Marxists are to blame for no apparent reason at all because of precious liberal feelings.

So far as Trump's charisma:

He's a bully and a loud mouth. So when he's bullying dicks like Jeb!, pricks like Cruz, parasitic ticks like Rubio, and crooked other rich fucks, it's undeniably fun to watch.

Seeing him skewer Jeb! was one of the best things I've seen in a long time. He said what most were feeling, so of course that gave him currency.
The Immortal Goon wrote:He's a bully and a loud mouth. So when he's bullying dicks like Jeb!, pricks like Cruz, parasitic ticks like Rubio, and crooked other rich fucks, it's undeniably fun to watch.

It was amazing how he mastered and ruled the GOP primaries, while being outspent. He bullied all the others like a rino, screwed all the debates, and even assured all of us that his penis size makes him eligible for the White House. I liked it, and it worked! :lol:
Rugoz wrote:Hillary lacks charisma. Trump has it, to some degree, which under normal circumstances should make him the winner (when has the more charismatic candidate not won in American presidential elections?). Trump is also an ass and a lying scumbag however.

That's an interesting phenomenon. I find Trump very entertaining. The apoplexy he will bring to the left and the RINOs is very entertaining to me.

This is both political and comic genius:
http://kxan.com/2016/08/30/donald-trump ... wednesday/

What did I say? Rodney Dangerfield!

The thing about this particular right wing cancel[…]

Don't strawman me . I don't believe in genetic su[…]

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucl[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Speculation is boring and useless. Speculation is,[…]