California - America's Cesspool... - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
jimjam wrote:I have run into a lot of cases like this. They are not that rare. Encountered my first ones on the PS29 playground in grammar school. An identifying characteristic is total denial that they have any issues/problems whatsoever. That would undermine the basic foundation of their schtick.

You used to get smacked around on the playground, huh?

No wonder you're so delicate.

And I've never claimed to not have problems or issues. I'm simply at peace with how I choose to deal with them...
SpecialOlympian wrote:God damn, BigSteve is cool. I wish I was cool enough to call large swathes of people vermin and confident enough to talk about how I want women to die. That is cool as fuck.

If your rotting corpse were stuffed into a freezer you wouldn't be cool.

Yes, illegal alien criminals are vermin. And I don't "want" anyone to die. I just wouldn't lose any sleep over it if certain people did...
Well Big Guy, this is your lucky day. I'm bored, have already had 2 bowel movements and have decided to chat with you, my friend.

BigSteve wrote:You used to get smacked around on the playground, huh?

Actually not. I entertained myself by watching the dumb guys smack each other around. And yourself? Were you a smacker or a smackee?

BigSteve wrote:

What does that make you? I have already explained to you that I am smarter and tougher than you are.

BigSteve wrote:I'm simply at peace

Yes, a regular Gandhi. This is obvious.

BigSteve wrote:
you're unworthy of my time...”

BigSteve wrote:
you're nothing more than another bed-wetting lib ”

BigSteve wrote:
you have some ignorant need ”

BigSteve wrote:
I don't give a flying fuck ”

BigSteve wrote:
is a fucking idiot.”

BigSteve wrote:
You're pretty pathetic”

BigSteve wrote:
you can piss off and die. ”

BigSteve wrote:
Ask my accountant”:eek:

BigSteve wrote:
your idiot liberal friends ”

BigSteve wrote:
lying piece of shit”

:lol:
BigSteve wrote:You used to get smacked around on the playground, huh?

And I've never claimed to not have problems or issues. I'm simply at peace with how I choose to deal with them...

Pre-diaper-rash, you mention that it's unfair that long-term California white-skinned people are being forced to pay for the health care of darker skinned people from Latin America.

Unfair.

Meanwhile, many of the illegal migrants coming into the USA have watched the USA destroy local governments in Latin America, so that USA and other Western companies can make all the profit from the minerals in these Latin American countries.

For me, this is the central unfairness. USA corporations destroy and pillage Latin America, and the locals who are left with nothing are supposed to slave away in California with no health insurance?

I realize the USA was founded on slavery, but do you still believe that slavery is the most free way to live?
QatzelOk wrote:Meanwhile, many of the illegal migrants coming into the USA have watched the USA destroy local governments in Latin America, so that USA and other Western companies can make all the profit from the minerals in these Latin American countries.

This is way, way too complex for Guys like Large Stephen and Obese Donald to understand. And, even if they did get a slight inkling, their brains are so rotted away by arrogance that they would applaud because, after all, it is America's God given right to shit on the populations of the world and steal their resources. After all do not all our coins say "In God we trust"?
QatzelOk wrote:Pre-diaper-rash, you mention that it's unfair that long-term California white-skinned people are being forced to pay for the health care of darker skinned people from Latin America.

Unfair.

Meanwhile, many of the illegal migrants coming into the USA have watched the USA destroy local governments in Latin America, so that USA and other Western companies can make all the profit from the minerals in these Latin American countries.

For me, this is the central unfairness. USA corporations destroy and pillage Latin America, and the locals who are left with nothing are supposed to slave away in California with no health insurance?

I realize the USA was founded on slavery, but do you still believe that slavery is the most free way to live?

Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation

Point out a single post by me where I mention that "long-term California white-skinned people are being forced to pay for the health care of darker skinned people from Latin America."

You can't do it, because I didn't say it.

Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation
California doesn't have the power to grant citizenship to people. If it did there would be many fewer illegal immigrants.

You're such a great feminist-communist stereotype,[…]

EU-BREXIT

I don't know about the others, but at least Honda[…]

a trace gas has increased from .025% to .04% ove[…]

Very Serious People

I will let Potemkin handle this should he come al[…]