1) A President on an official visit should be free to attend to the matters at hand during such visit, and not have to respond to questions regarding the underhanded tactics related to what his political rivals are attempting to do in his absence. It undermines the President overseas and, whether you like the President or not, it's wrong.
2) That's just too fuckin' stupid to even pay attention to...
3) Again, he was quoting someone. Do you need some remedial education on what it means to quote someone?
4) An observation. You refer to it as a whine because you don't like its validity...
5)What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?
6) You're just whining because good, decent Americans denied you your queen...
1) The overarching principle underlying the Constitution, and thus our approach to law, is the need to balance competing rights and interests.
We don't have a king. His interests are not the only ones on the table. So you have to balance the interests of the country (as represented by Congress in their Article 1 power of oversight) to examine the president; against the interests of the president and the country when he is abroad.
This is not an easy discussion, and it is ill served with glib replies.
Frankly, Trump does policy by tweet. There wasn't the months of quiet diplomacy that used to define the way we handled foreign affairs. Wherever he is, the numero uno topic is himself. There just isn't much going on.
So I fail to see a reason why impeachment should stop.
2) It's one of those "What did he know, and when did he know it" situations. It looks relevant, but unless we get to see what was said, we can't know.
3) Trump has a habit of both talking about himself in the 3rd person, and for being wrong. So forgive me if I don't assume that absurd nonsense is accurate. In which case, he's talking about himself in the 3rd person.
4) Any media outlet will get some things right, and some wrong. You don't want to get specific because, this time, they are right and you don't want it to be shown just how wrong you are.
5) It means Republicans went completely insane with Obama Derangement Syndrome.
6) Just FYI, I despised Hillary. The Dem party insiders are just useless (borrowed from Mike Lofgren, he has plenty bad to say about Dems.)
However, she would not be trying to become a dictator.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire