Trump Declares AntiFA a Terrorist Organization. - Page 14 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
:D

Still waiting for the PV scoop. Where is it maz?

Patrickov wrote:This depends on definition. I will say posting in support of terrorist states (e.g. China) might fit this definition, but it is highly dependent on one's standing.

On the other hand, I think propagandist is a more accurate description, blah cry blah

Can you stop crying about China and me in every thread? I know you hate my position on China but the point of this forum is to prove why your position is the correct one, in the correct thread, and basically, not cry like a little bitch in every other thread that's unrelated to China. :lol:
skinster wrote:Can you stop crying about China and me in every thread? I know you hate my position on China but the point of this forum is to prove why your position is the correct one, in the correct thread, and basically, not cry like a little bitch in every other thread that's unrelated to China. :lol:

I think someone cried to declare himself "not being a terror activist" first, and I pointed out that it's a highly subjective description so it's unreasonable to use that term in the first place. It's more like some person asked for "branding" rather than another person make an attack out of the air.

At least I tried to be practical and objective here. "Propagandist" refers to how someone posts, regardless of what standing the person in concern is. For example, some of my contemporaries share standing with me, but that does not mean I approve of them posting anti-China posts on Facebook every hour.

My position is more correct because I live here and most of my contemporaries share my view. Actually I am the weakest-standing person among my friends and family already.

Frankly, many others with different stances on this forum behave like propagandists too, which is ridiculous. I mean, how many people lurking around are influential?
Last edited by Patrickov on 22 Jun 2020 17:12, edited 1 time in total.
skinster wrote:Where's the scoop from Project Veritas that we were promised? :*(

It was a guy who pranked them and said all of the Antifa meet in the real life bookstore from Portlandia, which has also been closed for several years.

James O'Keefe is a moron and his initial success with ACORN was due to the media happily pushing a racist narrative and Democrats being spineless. He blew his load and has had no success since then, aside from grifting gullible morons who live in a fantasy world and think they're supporting real journalism.

O'Keefe is a man so profoundly stupid that when Erik Prince invited him to his ranch for ~spy training~ O'Keefe immediately blasted out pictures of himself doing ~spy stuff~ and announcing he was going to become a super spy. This was after Erik Prince's first attempt to set O'Keefe up with an intelligence officer who specialized in eliciting information from targets, who said O'Keefe and company were too stupid to learn.

From the Daily Beast

James O’Keefe claims in his latest Project Veritas video to have “infiltrated antifa” in response to widespread violent protests over the death of George Floyd. What the right-wing fraudster fails to note, though, is that the scene where he claimed to film the supposed sting operation is a Portland bookstore that closed two years ago. O’Keefe labeled “Project Eye Gouge” as “breaking” on Twitter, claiming that it documents a meeting of Rose City Antifa, a Leftist Portland group, in the bookstore In Other Words, which closed in 2018. The bookstore served as the fictional setting of a well-known Portlandia comedy sketch, “Feminist Bookstore.” Fox News, The Washington Times, The Epoch Times, Russia Today, and other outlets picked up the story with apparently few doubts of O’Keefe’s claims.

The only people stupid enough to repeat the story were Fox News, the Moonies cult newspaper, the Falun Gong cult newspaper, and the propaganda arm for a kleptocratic petrostate.
skinster wrote:I remember that but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...that was it?

:lol:

James O'Keefe is so stupid that he thought kidnapping a CNN reporter on a "sex boat" filled with adult toys was going to totally own the lamestream media and end a woman's career, rather than make him look like a creepy attempted rapist. So I don't know what more you were expecting.
Who caused the violence at protests? It wasn’t antifa.

Jones reviewed protests in more than 140 cities and spoke with U.S. officials within the joint terrorism task force. Most of the violence, Jones said, was committed by “local hooligans, sometimes gangs, sometimes just individuals that are trying to take advantage of an opportunity.”

“There were reports of some antifa at different protests,” he concluded. “But they stood back, did not engage, certainly not in a violent way.”

Officials have arrested more than 14,000 people across 49 cities nationwide since May 27, according to a Washington Post tally of data provided by police departments and included in media reports. Thousands were arrested for low-level offenses, including curfew violations and failure to disperse.

Roughly 80 federal charges, including murder and throwing molotov cocktails at police vehicles, reveal no evidence of an antifa plot. Four people who identify with the far-right extremist “boogaloo” movement are among those facing the most serious federal charges. Asked whether anyone who identifies as antifa had been charged, Department of Justice spokesman Matt Lloyd said via email, “We do not collect statistics based on potential inspiration but on unlawful acts according to statute.”

An intelligence bulletin issued by the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and the National Counterterrorism Center that was obtained by ABC News warned that “anarchist extremists continue to pose the most significant threat of targeted assaults against police.” The bulletin, which was distributed to police departments nationwide, mentions antifa only in a footnote differentiating those who self-identify with the group from anarchists.

Rather, the bulletin said that “the greatest threat of lethal violence continues to emanate from lone offenders with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist ideologies and [domestic violent extremists] with personalized ideologies,” specifically pointing to boogaloo-related groups as likely to be “instigating violence” at the protests.

The DHS said in a June 1 internal intelligence report seen by Reuters that “most of the violence appears to have been driven by opportunists.” A separate DHS document dated June 17 reviewed by Washington Post columnist Greg Sargent stated “anarchist and anti-government extremists pose the most significant threat of targeted low-level, protest-related assaults against law enforcement.” The document did not mention antifa by name and the document’s definition of “anarchist extremist” appears to exclude the group.

The Nation revealed a separate FBI document that said the bureau found “no intel indicating antifa involvement” in the May 31 protests in Washington. (A woman was arrested after the Portland violence and the probable cause document quoted roommates as saying she said she was part of antifa. But the charges were dismissed and the case is closed.)

Even though tangible evidence of antifa’s involvement is scant, as protests multiplied, rumors regarding the movement’s alleged role spread across social media. “What we have seen at ADL is that there has been misinformation that has suggested that antifa has been in places where there has not been any proof that they’ve been,” Segal said. This effort, he said, was “more coordinated it seems than antifa has been at actually being on the ground.”
By May 29, there were almost 300,000 mentions of antifa on Twitter, according to an analysis by Zignal Labs, a media intelligence company. The next day, mentions reached nearly 1.5 million. An analysis of the Twitter accounts followed by the president, via Emerson T. Brooking of the Atlantic Council’s Digital Forensic Research Lab, found that about 10 percent of his feed on May 30 suggested in some fashion or other that antifa is a terrorist organization. That day, Trump first blamed antifa for violence at the protests.

“There was a concerted effort by alt-right activists not just to conflate the protest with antifa, but to get antifa declared a terrorist organization by the president of the United States,” Brooking said. “We see that there was a coordinated, essentially, series of petitions, an online lobbying effort.”

By May 31, mentions on Twitter reached almost 3.9 million, search interest in “antifa” spiked and Trump tweeted that he would declare it a terrorist organization — although he has no authority to do so under the law.

“Search interest in antifa was so great, in fact, that it outweighed search interest in Black Lives Matter during these protests,” Brooking said.

The more antifa was discussed online, the more misinformation spread. Speculation that antifa activists planned to bus into small towns in Idaho and Wisconsin prompted the appearance of counterprotesters and armed militias. Trump tweeted the false conspiracy theory that Martin Gugino, a 75-year-old protester in Buffalo who was shoved by police and suffered serious injuries, was connected to antifa.

When the White House was asked for evidence of any antifa involvement, a senior administration official pointed the Fact Checker to statements by officials such as Barr and national security adviser Robert O’Brien that the administration had evidence. So far, however, the administration has not disclosed any such evidence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ot-antifa/

So the alt-right got their gullible candidate elected, and now they can lead him into spreading their conspiracy theories, because he thinks Twitter is a good way for an American president to find things out. And then threads like this are the result.
Was this another boogaloo shooting?

It's very interesting to see the usual anti-gun media outlets non-reaction to all these new shootings that are linked to protests are rioters and just flat out ignoring them altogether.

I wonder if this guy had links to antifa. Sure looks like someone who could be an antifa, and we know from materials posted on It's Going Down, that they attempt to work with Black Lives Matter groups because they have overlapping interests.

WATCH: Video Shows Shooter Firing Amid Jefferson Square Park Protest

Louisville Metro Police responded to reports of gunshots at Jefferson Square Park, which has been the central location for the ongoing protests in support of Breonna Taylor in Kentucky. On June 27, at around 9:35 p.m. local time, LMPD spokesman Lamont Washington confirmed to the Courier-Jornal, “We are currently working an active police situation at Jefferson Square Park.”

Video of the horrifying incident during which two people were shot, one fatally, was captured on camera and shared on Twitter. On Sunday, the Deputy Coroner Jerry Zhender identified Tyler Gerth, 27, as the victim who died.

Mayor Greg Fischer identified the shooter as Steven Nelson Lopez, who’s currently hospitalized with a gunshot wound to his leg. He’s being charged with one count of murder and one count of wanton endangerment in the first degree.

In the video shared on Twitter, people attending the protest can be seen running from the square, hiding, laying down on the ground, and diving behind vehicles.

WARNING: The following video may be disturbing for viewers and contains footage and sounds of multiple rounds of gunfire.

Another video was shared by a man named Isiah Collins, who was standing near the back of the park when the shots went off, according to WHAS 11 reporter Jessie Cohen.

Facebook A shooting took place at Jefferson Square Park in Louisville, Kentucky on June 27, 2020.

Louisville Metro Police responded to reports of gunshots at Jefferson Square Park, which has been the central location for the ongoing protests in support of Breonna Taylor in Kentucky. On June 27, at around 9:35 p.m. local time, LMPD spokesman Lamont Washington confirmed to the Courier-Jornal, “We are currently working an active police situation at Jefferson Square Park.”

Video of the horrifying incident during which two people were shot, one fatally, was captured on camera and shared on Twitter. On Sunday, the Deputy Coroner Jerry Zhender identified Tyler Gerth, 27, as the victim who died.

Mayor Greg Fischer identified the shooter as Steven Nelson Lopez, who’s currently hospitalized with a gunshot wound to his leg. He’s being charged with one count of murder and one count of wanton endangerment in the first degree.

Steven Nelson Lopez

WAV3Steven Nelson Lopez, suspected gunman arrested in Jackson Square Park shooting.

In the video shared on Twitter, people attending the protest can be seen running from the square, hiding, laying down on the ground, and diving behind vehicles.

WARNING: The following video may be disturbing for viewers and contains footage and sounds of multiple rounds of gunfire.

Another video was shared by a man named Isiah Collins, who was standing near the back of the park when the shots went off, according to WHAS 11 reporter Jessie Cohen.

Later on, police vehicles surrounded Jefferson Square Park. Officers in riot gear were seen entering the area where the shooting took place near 6th and Jefferson.

LMPD confirmed that one victim, Tyler Gerth, died from injuries sustained on Saturday night. As reported by the Courier-Journal, where Gerth’s godfather, Joe Gerth, works as a columnist, the 27-year-old had become a vocal activist amid the ongoing Black Lives Matter protests. The Louisville local had graduated from Trinity High School before earning his degree at University of Kentucky.

LMPD tweeted their report of what happened leading up to Gerth’s death. They wrote, “Just about 9 p.m., there were reports of shots fired in Jefferson Square Park. Calls then came in that Sheriff’s Department personnel were in the park performing life-saving measures on a male who eventually died at the scene.”

“A short time later, we got a report of another shooting victim at the Hall of Justice,” LMPD continued. “That person was taken to University Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Officers cleared the park completely and have secured the entire area so homicide detectives can conduct their investigation.”

“Detectives are trying to gather as much information as possible in order to identify all who were involved in the incident. The park will remain closed for the next several hours. We will provide an update in the morning as more information becomes available. Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call 574-LMPD.”

Video shared Twitter showed protestors taking a moment of silence for “the man who lost his life.”

WAVE 3 News reporter Phylicia Ashley tweeted, “Fatal shooting reported at Jefferson Square Park. Another person injured. Still waiting to get updates and details from #lmpd. Witness videos allege a man was asked to leave the memorial and protest space then came back with a gun and started shooting into the crowd.”

During a press conference on Sunday, Fischer confirmed that Lopez had been camping at Jefferson Square Park and that he was asked to leave the premises due to “disruptive behavior” on the day of the shooting.

Lopez has previously been arrested twice in the past two weeks, once for inciting a riot, disorderly conduct, harassment and possessing drugs on June 17. Lopez was arrested again two days later for unlawful assembly and disorderly conduct.

Fischer tweeted, “I am deeply saddened by the violence that erupted in Jefferson Square Park tonight, where those who have been voicing their concerns have been gathered. It is a tragedy that this area of peaceful protest is now a crime scene. My thanks to the first responders who assisted at the scene.”

Interim Louisville Police Chief Robert Schroder said at a news conference that the suspected short has been arrested, hospitalized, and interviewed by homicide detectives.
Another incident of peaceful protesters fought fascism while blocking traffic in an attempt to attack people in their cars. One of them shot the driver.

I am glad to see that you support this skinster.

We can reasonable presume that this was an antifa event because we know from their literature that they have decided to align themselves with Black Lives Matter and other anti-police extremist movements. We also know that they have also aligned themselves with pro second amendment groups like John Brown Gun Club and Redneck Revolt, who admitted to brandishing his firearm in Charlottesville

It's very interesting to see the national broadcast media outlets completely ignore all these shootings by antifa and Black Lives Matter TERRORISTS after hand-wringing and pretending to care about gun violence.

https://kutv.com/news/local/police-shots-fired-in-provo-possibly-connected-to-protests

(KUTV) — A citywide manhunt took place in Provo on Monday night after a shooting left one person in the hospital.

Provo police told 2News the shooting is possibly connected to a protest taking place around the same time.

A large group of people were gathered along Center Street to protest police brutality when another group protesting for police showed up in the area.

A video being shared online showed a white SUV stopped by protesters at a intersection, then at least one shot being fired.

Officials said a driver in his 60s was shot and taken to the hospital where he underwent surgery.He has non-life threatening injuries, according to police.

UPDATE: (June 30, 12:48 a.m. ) -- Police say the man driving a white SUV was pulling into the right turn lane in an attempt to turn onto Center Street when several protesters began crowding the vehicle.

Police said a male protester ran to the passenger side of the SUV, pointed a handgun at the driver and shot one round through the window. The driver was struck by the bullet and fled the scene.

The gunman shot a second round that went through the rear passenger window, according to video obtained by police.

The same protester later approached another vehicle at 500 N. University Avenue and broke the window with the handgun, police stated in a Facebook post.

As of early Tuesday, police had not located the suspect.

Provo Police said witnesses can contact them at 801-852-6210 or send photos or videos of the incident to npatterson@provo.org.
Donna wrote:If protesters are blocking your vehicle, you need to turn around, wait, or somehow convince them to let you through. Plowing through the crowd is criminal and inexcusable.

[rule 2 deletion - Prosthetic Conscience]

Blocking traffic is illegal, and you have every right to drive through a crowd of people, especially when they are smashing your windows and shooting at you.

But it's good to know you too, stand with terrorism and harming innocent people.
Aw, triggered? lolol

Blocking traffic is illegal, and you have every right to drive through a crowd of people, especially when they are smashing your windows and shooting at you.

:lol:

Jesus Christ nazis are dangerously stupid and delusional. This is probably what James Fields was thinking in that melon head of his on that fateful day at Charlottesville.

No, smoothbrain, the law is very serious about vehicular assault.

But it's good to know you too, stand with terrorism and harming innocent people.

I don't agree with the actions of the individual who opened fire on the vehicle. But the driver wasn't innocent as he had just assaulted peaceful protesters with his vehicle in the moments leading up to the shooting.
Donna wrote:Aw, triggered? lolol

I don't agree with the actions of the individual who opened fire on the vehicle. But the driver wasn't innocent as he had just assaulted peaceful protesters with his vehicle in the moments leading up to the shooting.

Blocking traffic is illegal in any circumstance. And yeah, [rule 2 deletion].
Blocking traffic = Vehicular assault? In what world are they even close to the same degree????

Blocking traffic = Misdemeanor(fine).

Vehicular assault = Felony(imprisonment).
Godstud wrote:Blocking traffic = Vehicular assault? In what world are they even close to the same degree??

Blocking traffic = Misdemeanor(fine).

Vehicular assault = Felony(imprisonment).

A driver is well within their rights to escape a violent mob by driving through them if they do not move out of the way. We've already seen enough instances where people are not charged for anything after trying to escape due to fear for their lives.

Protestors block the road so that they can swarm and trap a card into order to smash the windows and possibly even pull them out of the card and attack them deserve to be run over.

@Pants-of-dog No one has ever said anything abou[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Honestly I think you should give up on hoping to […]

I don't think a multiracial society can function[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Then why do Mexicans keep going to USA? IIRC, […]