A Right-winger tries to assassinate Pres. Obama in his house after Trump doxes him. [==] - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
This man absolutely represents every rightwing American. American conservatism has no concrete beliefs and is just a series of poorly constructed thoughts about why it's OK to murder people they don't like.

I invite any American conservative to prove me wrong. Give me one example of a belief you had before you read this post of a political goal that would materially benefit Americans.

You can't, because your ideology is bullshit white grievance.
Yeah sorry I'll wait until theres an interview or any other statement from the assailant. Or at least one reliable source.

When the Pelosis got attacked(?) the identity of the attacker(?) changed around in all directions and to this day we have no clue who he really is, what he really did, and why he really did it.
Negotiator wrote:
Yeah sorry I'll wait until theres an interview or any other statement from the assailant. Or at least one reliable source.

When the Pelosis got attacked(?) the identity of the attacker(?) changed around in all directions and to this day we have no clue who he really is, what he really did, and why he really did it.

I was also unable to find a source.

We know who attacked Pelosi, and why. You've been drinking cheap swill again...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Paul_Pelosi

@Tainari88 What’s your take on tbose who are cy[…]

Gotta be desperate if you're making words up as yo[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Finland has provided Ukraine with experimental a[…]

And now Israeli , and Jewish anti-war dissidents a[…]