Trump and Russiagate - Page 150 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Sivad
jimjam wrote:William McRaven, commander of the US Navy Seal

It's not surprising that a war criminal would defend a torturer. You know what JSOC is, jimjam? :lol:
By jimjam
Sivad wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWMenIVM7dk

It's not surprising that a war criminal would defend a torturer. You know what JSOC is, jimjam? :lol:

war ain't bean bag. Do a quick google on the best …. Mossad.
By Sivad
jimjam wrote:war ain't bean bag. Do a quick google on the best …. Mossad.

It ain't war, it's slaughter and mayhem. Brenan's a scumbag and JSOC is a wetworks outfit.
By Sivad
jimjam, why do you admire death squads so much? Also, why are you so nonchalant about dirty war? You're A-okay with dirty war there, jimjam? Civilian massacres, death squads, and executive kill lists are no big deal in your world?

blackjack21 wrote:I'm not speaking about the general art of smearing people. That still seems to work. I mean calling people "racist," "sexist" or "homophobe," is pretty much meaningless among public figures nowadays.

Apparently you did not read any article about how a Georgia rep resigned after screaming the N-word, and he didn't resign because he wanted to... :)

https://www.businessinsider.com/jason-s ... ica-2018-7

Public figures have been forced to apologize or resign over racism, sexism, allegations and yes, even homophobia.

Well, the allegations are one thing. The evidence is another. There is a lot of corroborating evidence. Most people think the Russia story is a hoax. It gets repeated plenty. However, there isn't a shred of evidence to suggest that Trump and the government of Russia got together. So in spite of a massive propaganda effort to peddle the story, it falls completely flat.

Who are "most people"? It doesn't look like a hoax when it appears that Trump falls over himself to leap to Putin's defense every time people mention Russia and US relations and how he doesn't think there was any collusion. He can't provide satisfactory evidence only fervent denials. Awww, he seems to have a man crush on Vladimir Putin.

She alleges that she entered an agreement with Cohen to remain silent on a sexual relationship with Trump in exchange for $130k; then, she reneged on her obligation under the agreement. When that sort of thing occurs, it looks like blackmail. People generally don't fall for it anymore.

Or it looks like she was afraid an investigator would find out about the bribe so she revealed the truth herself. Either way, she proves that Trump is despicable.

He was a best an interim campaign manager. He didn't have a life long relationship with Trump. He didn't even know Trump during the time he ostensibly committed tax fraud.

His duration of service doesn't matter. The fact that he got into Trump's circle of employees is enough to show that Trump trusted him at one time as a business associate.

Accepting help is not a criminal offense.

I never said it was. Trump should've had more background checks done on Manafort if he didn't want to be attached to a sketchy person, so the choice to work with Manafort bit Trump in the ass.

Melania is from Slovenia, not Russia.

Do you think Trump remembers? I doubt it.

It doesn't hurt the workers. It hurts consumers, because they have to pay more.

Workers are consumers too. Plus, raises in production costs or selling costs could lead to pay cuts or layoffs if factories can't keep profits up like before so workers will be feeling the strain.
By Hong Wu
The media are trying to get the identity of the Manafort jurors. Although we can't say for sure, long deliberations usually indicate a not guilty on all counts verdict. Typically if they seem really guilty and the prosecution aren't idiots, they jury comes back pretty quickly.

Update: the judge has said he won't be releasing the jurors' identities because he has been threatened and he believes they would be threatened too. I'd guess there are AntiFA types out there who want to kill the judge and possibly the jurors for potentially impeding the long slog towards Trump's impeachment.

Also:
On Thursday, Ellis read aloud another note detailing four questions from the jury, which covered foreign financial accounts, shelf companies, the definition of reasonable doubt and other evidence in the case.

In closing arguments this week, prosecutor Greg Andres told the jury, "The government asks you to return the only verdict that is consistent with the evidence, which is guilty on all charges."

It takes a unanimous guilty verdict from all 12 jurors to convict on each count.
By jimjam
Sivad wrote:jimjam, why do you admire death squads so much? Also, why are you so nonchalant about dirty war? Civilian massacres, death squads, and executive kill lists are no big deal in your world?

I'm afraid it's your world also Sivad; 2753 were killed in 9/11. Would you suggest that a "harshly worded statement" be an effective response. Cold blooded killing squads are pretty much S.O.P. with most countries. Greenland may be an exception. This is a sad reality of the world we have been born into. "Reality" is the key word here. Be a realist or be dead. I.M.O. America is currently way over the top with this shit and is a (to say the least) destabilizing influence to the world and needs to be seriously kicked back. But we could go on with this one for many pages and I would rather proceed with my scheduled ferry ride on Casco Bay. Obviously you are putting words in my mouth. I would prefer for all humans to be living in a state of mutual respect and peace but it seems human nature is fatally flawed and will eventually self destruct (another 500 page thread). I consider myself an idealist (verging on being a filthy shit eating liberal :lol: ) with realistic tendencies.

Counter-terrorist units of Mossad:

Metsada

Metsada is a unit responsible for attacking the enemy. Metsada runs "small units of combatants" whose missions include "assassinations and sabotage".[4]

Kidon

The Kidon is a unit which belongs to the Caesarea department (one of Mossad's eight departments). It is described by Yaakov Katz as "an elite group of expert assassins who operate under the Caesarea branch of the espionage organization. Not much is known about this mysterious unit, details of which are some of the most closely guarded secrets in the Israeli intelligence community." It recruits from "former soldiers from the elite IDF special force units."[5] This unit has been a part of Israel's policy of assassinations, a policy that Israel has used more than any other country in the West, with Ronen Bergman stating it has carried out at least 2,700 assassination missions.[6][7][8]

No offense but I will not spend too much more time with this one because I have noticed that you are indefatigable and I waste enough time as it is with my lap top. Welcome to Planet Earth Sivad :) .
By jimjam
skinster wrote:Any evidence for Russian collusion yet? :lol:

Stay with the program skinster …… "No Neck" Giuliani has declared that collusion is not a crime. Now why would they say that if the noose was not slowly but surely tightening :) .
By skinster
I'm not interested in the programme of being fed bullshit and strung along about this non-story that makes you focus on this evidence-free non-story in favour of actual real news (which you appear not to give a shit about at all). Liberals remain the worst people in America.

But I do like popping in this thread every now and then to see how much desperation Russiagaters are displaying. :D
By Albert
jimjam wrote:I'm afraid it's your world also Sivad; 2753 were killed in 9/11. Would you suggest that a "harshly worded statement" be an effective response. Cold blooded killing squads are pretty much S.O.P. with most countries. Greenland may be an exception. This is a sad reality of the world we have been born into. "Reality" is the key word here. Be a realist or be dead. I.M.O. America is currently way over the top with this shit and is a (to say the least) destabilizing influence to the world and needs to be seriously kicked back. But we could go on with this one for many pages and I would rather proceed with my scheduled ferry ride on Casco Bay. Obviously you are putting words in my mouth. I would prefer for all humans to be living in a state of mutual respect and peace but it seems human nature is fatally flawed and will eventually self destruct (another 500 page thread). I consider myself an idealist (verging on being a filthy shit eating liberal :lol: ) with realistic tendencies.

Counter-terrorist units of Mossad:

Metsada

Metsada is a unit responsible for attacking the enemy. Metsada runs "small units of combatants" whose missions include "assassinations and sabotage".[4]

Kidon

The Kidon is a unit which belongs to the Caesarea department (one of Mossad's eight departments). It is described by Yaakov Katz as "an elite group of expert assassins who operate under the Caesarea branch of the espionage organization. Not much is known about this mysterious unit, details of which are some of the most closely guarded secrets in the Israeli intelligence community." It recruits from "former soldiers from the elite IDF special force units."[5] This unit has been a part of Israel's policy of assassinations, a policy that Israel has used more than any other country in the West, with Ronen Bergman stating it has carried out at least 2,700 assassination missions.[6][7][8]

No offense but I will not spend too much more time with this one because I have noticed that you are indefatigable and I waste enough time as it is with my lap top. Welcome to Planet Earth Sivad :) .
This is why assassins and henchmen do not usually do well in politics and governance. Russia has such people in power now, how is it working out for them? Little better then tyrants from before aka the communist.
By jimjam
skinster wrote: Liberals remain the worst people in America.

Is not "No Neck" Giuliani a "conservative? Or, perhaps, just one more asshole in it for the ego and the money?
By Albert
As far as I understand he is just a mafiosi wannabe just like Trump.
Who smokes cigars in a car with windows rolled down? That wind blown ash in ones face sure adds to the enjoyment of fine tobacco.
skinster wrote:Any evidence for Russian collusion yet? :lol:

You think Russiagate is hokum. You might be right.

While Trump has repeatedly insisted there was “no collusion,” which John Brennan declared to be hogwash, and thinks “only questions that remain are whether the collusion that took place constituted criminally liable conspiracy, whether obstruction of justice occurred to cover up any collusion or conspiracy, and how many members of ‘Trump Incorporated’ attempted to defraud the government by laundering and concealing the movement of money into their pockets.”

I think the thought of Putin rummaging through the web, attempting to influence/subvert an election wants investigating and challenging. China's been rummaging around looking for technical data for 25 years or more. Failure to act or underestimating their abilities has had very harush results. And Now Korea has some of the most serious experts in the world. It would pay to stay in the know on these issues

Hope the good weather's continues

@Albert

The reason that assassins and henchmen don't do well in politics is because they're in a different line of business, like farmers and plumbers
Last edited by Stormsmith on 18 Aug 2018 21:10, edited 2 times in total.
Stormsmith wrote:You might be right.

I am right, SS. If there was evidence for it it would be out already but people who believe this long-ass lie keep hoping something will come...at some time...eventually...while the rest of us keep rolling our eyes whenever this topic is mentioned.

The "Russia collusion" allegations came from the DNC - who actually rigged the election in favour of HRC instead of Sanders - who needed something to blame for the Democrats loss of the election to Trump, which by the way he won only because of the electoral college and not the popular vote, which HRC won.

My only conclusion for why people like yourself and jimjam believe the Russiagate lie is that you spend more time than you should watching TV news channels which manipulate people, something you should only really be doing to see what shit they're shoveling, since all those TV news channels are serving the agendas of corporations.

A good article on the topic: https://www.lrb.co.uk/v40/n01/jackson-l ... an-hacking
By Beren

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster."

the Russiagate lie

It's a safe bet that the lie is what Trump says, and he says there was no collusion, which is less and less convincing even to his own base. And the more he says it (or tweets in all capital letters) the less convincing it is.

Then what is my argument? That cops disproporti[…]

FiveofSwords you are severely misinformed about h[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Today I learned that Ukraine is not allowed to use[…]

This way started because the Israeli government a[…]