The Establishment Calls it Like it is; Trump Can't Take it - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
What are you on about? You seem to have lost the rail.

Apparently Sessions lying under oath to be the nation's top law enforcement office = "meh, ignore it"

Trump tweeting that Obama wire tapped him without providing one piece of evidence = "arrest Obama"

The King has proclaimed it, the peasants follow.

Again, why are you so afraid of an investigation?
Finfinder wrote:LOL :lol: yea this is the "establishment" type reply, hypocrisy :lol: LOL A completely unsubstantiated post, barren of a single fact. A glass full of Kool- Aid, pored by the liberal press and chugged by the leftist followers, while wearing tinfoil hats.

:lol: Sounds like a typical brain dead moronic Donald worshiper. Obviously has been tuning in on a daily basis for a regular dose of self serving fairy tales from extreme fascist hate radio U.S.A. "talk" shows. Dancing to Donald's simple minded diet of simple things for simple minds. :lol: Squeals like a stuck pig when exposed to the truth because ................ the truth hurts.

So ends another great conversation :| .
Zagadka wrote:What are you on about? You seem to have lost the rail.

Apparently Sessions lying under oath to be the nation's top law enforcement office = "meh, ignore it"

Trump tweeting that Obama wire tapped him without providing one piece of evidence = "arrest Obama"

The King has proclaimed it, the peasants follow.

Again, why are you so afraid of an investigation?

Always the dramatic left has to reply with "you seem to have lost the rail" or you are in a fantasy world, if you don't agree. project much ? You simply have no proof to substantiate your claim of lying. Trump is just doing tit for tat. Shall we go into Eric Holder's history of lying and contempt of congress, or Lynch's private meeting with Bill Clinton? Where was your outrage then? (just a small part of the 8 years of Chicago style politics ) "Calling it like it is" that is a joke right ? . :lol:
Finfinder wrote:Always the dramatic left has to reply with "you seem to have lost the rail" or you are in a fantasy world

I was referring to your random tangent on something about medical insurance.

You simply have no proof to substantiate your claim of lying.

For which, Trump or Sessions, because both have lied blatantly. Sessions admitted it, Trump has been lying since his inauguration.

Trump is just doing tit for tat.

That is a very lame excuse, especially for a guy who was supposed to "clean up" Washington.
jimjam wrote::lol: Sounds like a typical brain dead moronic Donald worshiper. Obviously has been tuning in on a daily basis for a regular dose of self serving fairy tales from extreme fascist hate radio U.S.A. "talk" shows. Dancing to Donald's simple minded diet of simple things for simple minds. :lol: Squeals like a stuck pig when exposed to the truth because ................ the truth hurts.

So ends another great conversation :| .

Did you make that up yourself? Well if all you have is personal attacks there is not much to talk about. Take your ball and go home, not surprised. :lol:
Zagadka wrote:I was referring to your random tangent on something about
medical insurance.

I wasn't a random tangent it was an example of your hypocrisy

For which, Trump or Sessions, because both have lied blatantly. Sessions admitted it, Trump has been lying since his inauguration.

Trump is a bullshitter but saying Session said he lied now you are the one lying and spinning this, Session answered a specific question about a CNN new article and you know it.

That is a very lame excuse, especially for a guy who was supposed to "clean up" Washington.
Zagadka wrote:[Zag Note: Please knock off the insults and immature posts]

Sorry I could not resist :)

I hope I redeemed myself with a more thoughtful post in Gorkiy Park on a topic I suspect we all have given thought to: Death.
Finfinder wrote:I wasn't a random tangent it was an example of your hypocrisy

Howso? I don't recall mentioning health care for a while now.

Trump is a bullshitter but saying Session said he lied now you are the one lying and spinning this, Session answered a specific question about a CNN new article and you know it.

... You speak of people taking the Koolaid.

Sessions met with Russians. That is known. It isn't even denied. Sessions said, under oath, "I did not have communications with the Russians." I have no idea why you won't combine those two facts. Or maybe you have alternate facts.
One Degree wrote:
You seem to want to ignore the fact that what Trump has done has worked. :?: His outrageous behavior has forced his opposition to expose their bias through their own outrageous behavior. Americans clearly prefer Trump to the liberal media. Their lies have been exposed. You simply want to continue believing in past lies while rejecting the new ones. :lol: The Liberal ideology contains more lies than Trump could ever tell. For example: Globalization is about equality. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Delusion. You did hilariously claim that race relations in the US are great and that trump is the driving force behind that. Lol
Last edited by Alchemy on 07 Mar 2017 17:34, edited 1 time in total.
Zagadka wrote:Howso? I don't recall mentioning health care for a while now.

... You speak of people taking the Koolaid.

Sessions met with Russians. That is known. It isn't even denied. Sessions said, under oath, "I did not have communications with the Russians." I have no idea why you won't combine those two facts. Or maybe you have alternate facts.

The difference is leaping to conclusion's like treason and collusion, yet not offering a shred of evidence, only what you just posted. Democrats cannot prove intent it is just spinning at this point.

here is an interesting exchange

https://youtu.be/WFFCbOwDHtA?t=9
Finfinder wrote:The difference is leaping to conclusion's like treason and collusion, yet not offering a shred of evidence, only what you just posted.

... which is why we need an investigation. Investigations don't start because you know something, they start because you need to find out something. The ability to say that there is no justification for an investigation may have been kinda true in December, but after Flynn and Sessions, there is cause - even among Republicans. That is how the law works. Even false accusations merit some form of investigation.

Do you really believe that 7 Benghazi investigations were necessary, but not one on this issue, which potentially links the president to a foreign power?

If there is no connection, then you can lay the issue to rest and I'll never talk about it again. If they squirm out of even being looked at, they just look more guilty. I don't know the facts, you don't know the facts, probably no one outside of Trump's inner circle knows the facts. This is why we need an investigation.

Still don't know what healthcare has to do with it though.
Zagadka wrote:... which is why we need an investigation. Investigations don't start because you know something, they start because you need to find out something. The ability to say that there is no justification for an investigation may have been kinda true in December, but after Flynn and Sessions, there is cause - even among Republicans. That is how the law works. Even false accusations merit some form of investigation.

Do you really believe that 7 Benghazi investigations were necessary, but not one on this issue, which potentially links the president to a foreign power?

If there is no connection, then you can lay the issue to rest and I'll never talk about it again. If they squirm out of even being looked at, they just look more guilty. I don't know the facts, you don't know the facts, probably no one outside of Trump's inner circle knows the facts. This is why we need an investigation.

Still don't know what healthcare has to do with it though.

Did you watch the video link I provided ? There has been investigations going on this whole time why do you refuse to admit this? Just because the democrat cronies broke the law and leaked this information to the liberal press ?

I was giving examples of how our last president lied over and over again.
Benghazi yes ......people died, it was blamed on a vide, the whole situation was disgraceful
Finfinder wrote:Did you watch the video link I provided ? There has been investigations going on this whole time

That must be news to Congress. "Investigation" means a formal procedure through congress and the DoJ. There hasn't even been enough time for an investigation to have taken place, especially if not taking into account Sessions.

Just because the democrat cronies broke the law and leaked this information to the liberal press ?

I don't know what you mean here. Trump openly encouraged Russia to hack Hillary. Really dunno what leak you are talking about.

Do you think this news was kept from Fox and Breitbart?

(I wouldn't consider Breitbart to be a source for any news due to its conflicting interests with the Trump administration)

I was giving examples of how our last president lied over and over again.

When did he lie about healthcare?

Why should Obama lying cancel out Trump lying?

Why do you think I care about defending Obama? I already consider him a liar, though Trump reached that point in record time.
Zagadka wrote:That must be news to Congress. "Investigation" means a formal procedure through congress and the DoJ. There hasn't even been enough time for an investigation to have taken place, especially if not taking into account Sessions.

I don't know what you mean here. Trump openly encouraged Russia to hack Hillary. Really dunno what leak you are talking about.

Do you think this news was kept from Fox and Breitbart?

(I wouldn't consider Breitbart to be a source for any news due to its conflicting interests with the Trump administration)

When did he lie about healthcare?

Why should Obama lying cancel out Trump lying?

Why do you think I care about defending Obama? I already consider him a liar, though Trump reached that point in record time.

Those replies are not" calling it like it is " as the title of this op suggests....Basically you cannot refute the video I posted.

As far as Obamas lies you say didn't happened .....google them if you " for real " don't know, its hard to believe you don't.
Finfinder wrote:Those replies are not" calling it like it is " as the title of this op suggests....Basically you cannot refute the video I posted, and now the democrats( argument's ) are not being straight about the lies from Obama. .....google them if you " for real " don't know, its hard to believe you don't.

<sigh> Please point me to the link of the official report released by an actual government agency after an official investigation. Until then, neither you nor I nor anyone else can say, with any certainty, what happened. I'd prefer not to make baseless accusations, but I'm not going to accept Trump's spokepeople saying there is nothing for their word.

Just an investigation. Are you that afraid?

You are basically using standards Judge Judy would find insufficient to be considered evidence.
Zagadka wrote:<sigh> Please point me to the link of the official report released by an actual government agency after an official investigation. Until then, neither you nor I nor anyone else can say, with any certainty, what happened. I'd prefer not to make baseless accusations.

Just an investigation. Are you that afraid?

You are basically using standards Judge Judy would find insufficient to be considered evidence.

At this point I am going by what the ex NSA director and the director of the FBI has said. Including what Comey said about Trumps Twitter comments. So not afraid of any further investigations which at this point is only democrat spin.
Again, how do you know what they know? Just because the head of the FBI or a NSA pick that had to leave office BECAUSE OF THE ISSUE BEING INVESTIGATED don't think something happened doesn't mean it didn't. You seem to be implying that we should just take Trump's word for it via appeal to authority.

Also;

The White House has confirmed that its chief of staff spoke with top FBI officials about the bureau’s inquiry into links between Donald Trump’s associates and Russia – a conversation which appears to violate justice department rules to ensure the integrity of investigations.

The administration had sought to push back against reports from CNN and the Associated Press that the chief of staff, Reince Priebus, had asked the FBI’s top two officials to rebut news reports about Trump allies’ ties to Russia.

But in doing so, the White House on Friday acknowledged that Priebus, the FBI director, James Comey, and deputy director, Andrew McCabe, had discussed what the FBI knew about Russian ties to the Trump presidential campaign.

“The White House appears to have violated accepted protocols and procedures,” said former FBI special agent Ali Soufan.

“As an FBI agent, we always know there shouldn’t be any appearance of political interference over a pending investigation. Any kind of appearance of political influence will be considered against existing protocols and procedures.”

Another retired FBI special agent, Michael German, said the FBI leadership had potentially jeopardized an investigation.

“It is illegal for an FBI employee to take information from an ongoing criminal investigation and share it with a potential witness or subject of that investigation. Obviously, if the justice department ultimately initiates a prosecution in this matter, this purported conversation would be exculpating evidence. Again, if it is true that high bureau officials believe the current FBI investigation is [bullshit], they should close the investigation and be prepared to justify this decision, not leak their opinion to anyone outside of the investigation”, German said.

So, once again, why do you not want an investigation to take place?
Simple. Because an investigation might actually find something, and there will be yet another scandal, even worse than Nixon's Watergate, and all the Trump supporters will look twice as stupid... if that's even possible.

In a way it's very sad that Trump has to accuse Obama of wire tapping him, to the media. For anyone else doing this, it could result in criminal charges(defamation) if the accusations are shown to be false. Trump like to cause scandal to divert you away from another scandal. :knife:

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]

Yes, it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 22, Wednesday Bletchley Park breaks Luftwaf[…]

He may have gotten a lot more votes than Genocide[…]