The vision of America is slowly Fading~! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
(There is no record of this oration ever being made)

In a speech compiled by John Adams to be given at Braintree (His residing Town), he stated the following theories over 200 years years before they would prove them selves. "notes for oration at Braintree": "The preservation of liberty depends upon the intellectual and moral character of the people. As long as knowledge and virtue are diffused generally among the body of a nation, it is impossible they should be enslaved....." (also) "There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty." (also) "Government is nothing more than the combined force of society, or the united power of the multitude, for the peace, order, safety, good and happiness of the people....There is no king or queen bee distinguished from all others , by size or figure or beauty and variety of colors, in the human hive."
It's evident here that 200 years prior before this simple idea would prove itself right that the vision of America was in fear of being lost. At one time when Rome was just a village, the tought of being a world superpower and a huge, vast empire was just whispers among the people. As with America we awere once a small colony set up by a world superpower, we rebelled, succeeded and gained our independence. At one point in time the vision of this great country was whispers, because of fear of being caught and tried for treason. Now, we take our freedom for granted. With out a sound, solid and strong educational system, the preservation of liberty will not last. Thank you.
By Demosthenes
uh...I dont think the Mods like it when you X2 post...you might want to quit doing that.

If you believe this then how can you accuse anyon[…]

The claim isn't "unsupported", I've alr[…]

...I believe that you are capable of arguing in g[…]

The whole college bubble is popping, and it's lef[…]