What type of countries are the USA and Canada? - Page 15 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Do you have some sort of argument to make?

I understand this is a touchy subject. And often mentioning facts is seen as racist. And left wingers would feel very uncomfortable discussing this. The default position would be that the reason the stats are what they are is racism.

The issue is: IN England these criminals are second or 3rd generation kids from migrants.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Again, there seems to be no argument in your posts.

Are you arguing for a specific cause for these stats?

OK, if these folks have never migrated to the UK the murder by knife problem would not exist or be very minimal..
However, the problem is not the skin color. The problem is poverty and memes of violence pass from generation to generation.
Nevertheless, one could say the problem goes back to migration.

I understand why you rather not discuss the issue.
So you have no evidence.

Even if we assume that, for example, two thirds of all convictions for knife possession are black or ethnic defendants, that would still leave one third of all convictions for knife possession as white people.

So that would also prove your argument wrong.
Pants-of-dog wrote:So you have no evidence.

Even if we assume that, for example, two thirds of all convictions for knife possession are black or ethnic defendants, that would still leave one third of all convictions for knife possession as white people.

So that would also prove your argument wrong.

Are you saying that 100% of the knife crimes have to be related to black people? Otherwise, you do not buy the argument?
Julian658 wrote:Are you saying that 100% of the knife crimes have to be related to black people? Otherwise, you do not buy the argument?

If your argument is that there would be no knife violence if there were no immigrants, then you are saying that all knife violence is due to immigrants.

Is this what you are arguing?

If not, what are you arguing?
Godstud wrote:Julian658 is trying to make a racist argument while trying desperately not to appear racist.

I don't think the argument is racist. BUt, yes, I am trying very hard to avoid the illusion of racism. The majority of the knife crime is related to black people. It there a way to discuss this without appearing racist? Should I do like the left? Pretend is not an issue? Or say it is fake news?
Julian658 wrote:I will be happy to do so.

I doubt it.

Anyway, do you mean in London? Or England and Wales? Or the US and Canada?

Do you mean all knife crime, or simply possession of a knife, or knife homicide? All three have been brought up in this thread so far.

And when you say that the crime is related to black people, do you mean that black people are the perpetrators, or you also counting victims of knife violence?

Do you mean people of African descent, all people of colour, only recent immigrants, or what?
Crantag wrote:Qatz is sort of a dick (actually I like the guy), but this thread includes a lot of reactionaries, reflexively attacking him.

Yes, but by reading the opinions and looking at what else has been attacked, you can get a better idea of the type of countries the USA and Canada are.

Summary of last three pages
(names changed to protect the innocent)

USA-Canada wrote:Black IQ, and poor choices are to blame for black poverty/murder, etc

French Canadians, when they earned half of what Anglo-Canadians earn (up to 1950), also had much higher incidence of all kinds of negative social phenomena. Now that they're both equal, it doesn't.
But racism is easier and less costly to the 1% than social improvement, so that's what USA-Canada promote.

USA-Canada wrote:London is like this. London is like that.

In a thread about USA-Canada, it's appropriate that the original sorcerer be mentioned.
Also, rather than discussing USA-Canada, local colonists like to obsess about how much better (or more relevant) things are in London. This is boorish and sort of stupid, but talking about glamorous foreign cities keeps us from looking at what shitty world citizens our own countries are.

USA-Canada wrote:Immigration and multiculturalism are excellent and unstoppable.

Well, if you're trying to "grow your economy," then this is probably true. But, of course, growing an economy (or population) is suicidal, and only a 1%er could think this was actually a positive thing. But USA-Canada trains its poor dupes to think like the 1%, even when this type of thinking is dumb and self-harming for the other 99.

@FiveofSwords wrote: More genuine anthropologi[…]

There are some here who are applying for permanen[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So if they are disarming the Ukrainian army why i[…]

The IDF did not raid the hospital until February 1[…]