What type of countries are the USA and Canada? - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Going against facts and logic is what you are doing, @One Degree. White nationalism has a horrible history, not limited to Nazi Germany.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nationalism

One degree wrote:Christians have killed more than Nazis.
:roll: Now you're saying stupid shit. "What about these guys!!!". You're also incorrect, as the religion isn't actually responsible for killing anyways. The Bible even speaks out against killing. (Note: I am not religious, but even I know a shit argument when I see one). You're also completely fabricating an argument that's moronic.

How the fuck were you a teacher when you haven't even got a basic education? :?: Do some reading about what Nazism did.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

One degree wrote:Nazis are the only group deserving this?
All hatred, racism, and bigotry, leading to, or promoting violence, shouldn't be tolerated. I can't understand why you are defending such a violence and hate-filled ideology as if it's innocent of any wrong-doing. :knife:
One Degree wrote:This is a country of 320,000,000. Stuff happens. That does not mean it’s a problem worth banishing people from the face of the earth. Cristians have killed more than Nazis. Why don’t you persecute them? Nazis are the only group deserving this? By what metric?
My how your descendants will hate you if you get your way.

I won't allow you to continue to attempt to normalize aberrant behavior.
Saying "Meh, country big, bad shit happen" is the equivalent of not installing lights on the roads to illuminate at nights or traffic lights "meh, lots of cars in the road, accidents happen". Silly example for a silly point. Christians should not get away, nor should muslims nor atheist, no blacks nor whites. You kill people, you should be held accountable for it. You are violent? You should be accountable for it. No exceptions.
Funny how you try to paint people that don't accept NAZIs as intolerants... it's like saying "Oh you cannot say you have an open mind about different cuisines if you are not willing to try human flesh". :lol:
Godstud wrote:Going against facts and logic is what you are doing, @One Degree. White nationalism has a horrible history, not limited to Nazi Germany.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nationalism

:roll: Now you're saying stupid shit. "What about these guys!!!". You're also incorrect, as the religion isn't actually responsible for killing anyways. The Bible even speaks out against killing. (Note: I am not religious, but even I know a shit argument when I see one). You're also completely fabricating an argument that's moronic.

How the fuck were you a teacher when you haven't even got a basic education? :?: Do some reading about what Nazism did.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

All hatred, racism, and bigotry, leading to, or promoting violence, shouldn't be tolerated. I can't understand why you are defending such a violence and hate-filled ideology as if it's innocent of any wrong-doing. :knife:

Well, that's only half true :lol: as it also clearly explains how to kill people and for which "crimes" and some of those "crimes" are jokes. But I understand what you tried to say.
“We hate Nazis because they persecuted people so let’s persecute people to show how much we hate persecuting people.?”
Yeah, you guys have it all righteously figured out. Lol
Nazis didn't "persecute" people. They committed mass genocide while perpetuating hatred and violence.

You also have no concept of scale, do you? You also have no concept of how history affects things, either.
While I'm a bit saddened by the inclusion of another potential thread-jack, I was thrilled to see the map of North America with swastikas on Canada and the USA.

Naziism's race angle was based on Manifest Destiny and other.imperialist race-based Americana.

Canada and the USA were built out of holocausts and race games. They were Nazi before the word existed.

What kind of countries are they?

Founded by slave owners seeking freedoms (like the freedom to be Nazis), and intolerant superstitious cults looking to eradicate intolerance and superstitions, today the people fight pollution with huge SUVs and fight loneliness with cell phones.
Godstud wrote:Nazis didn't "persecute" people. They committed mass genocide while perpetuating hatred and violence.

You also have no concept of scale, do you? You also have no concept of how history affects things, either.

Lmao. If you understood history, you would understand you are on your way to being the next generation of Nazis.
They did these things with people who think like you do. You know exactly what went through the average Nazis mind now, “These people are less than me. The world is better without them.” Welcome to the ranks of those who genocide in the name of righteousness. You won’t be happy with banning their speech. If they dare speak then, you will want them severely punished. If 12 speak, you will want them all killed.
You even know this which is why you simply ignore all my arguments. You don’t care. You want everyone you don’t like silenced.
Why is everyone so afraid of hearing what Nazis say? Do you think they have an argument that will resonate with people?
Who is gong to judge whether what I say makes me a Nazi? Look how many of us have been accused of it on this forum.
One Degree wrote:Who is gong to judge whether what I say makes me a Nazi? Look how many of us have been accused of it on this forum.

Considering how you accuse Agent Steel of being liberal cause he didn't support trump, and you're blatant lack of empathy for minorities facing racism; it's a safe bet.
Libertarian353 wrote:Considering how you accuse Agent Steel of being liberal cause he didn't support trump, and you're blatant lack of empathy for minorities facing racism; it's a safe bet.

Thanks for demonstrating how no evidence will be required once you legalize persecution.
Libertarian353 wrote:You accused someone of being a liberal for disagreeing with trump, shut up hypocrite.

What a horrible thing for me to do. It definitely deserves world banishment. Lmao. Take Your medication. You are ranting like a lunatic.
Libertarian353 wrote:I ranting for pointing out your stupidity? :eh:

My guess is you are ranting and calling names because you are not capable of making reasoned arguments. Just mad because of what you saw on someone’s tweet?
skinster wrote:Yeah it's what Nazis said/say that is the problem. If only. :lol:

I don’t have a problem with punishing them for their actions, but that is not what this is about. This is silencing anyone you can label a Nazi. Anyone with a brain can see how that is going to play out.
One degree wrote:Anyone with a brain can see how that is going to play out.
Your ad hominem isn't an argument. It's an, "Agree with me or you're a poopy-head.", statement.

Speech is an action, in the real world. Speech spurs other kinds of action, that are often, especially when related to Nazism/White supremacy, violent. You are out of touch with reality.
Your ad hominem isn't an argument. It's an, "Agree with me or you're a poopy-head.", statement.

No, it is an “are you totally ignorant of history?” argument.
Speech is an action, in the real world. Speech spurs other kinds of action, that are often, especially when related to Nazism/White supremacy, violent. You are out of touch with reality.

I don’t buy your ‘words hurt’ argument. Grow up and words won’t hurt. Stable adults are not bothered by your words. Only the immature care about such trivial things.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Since Hamas would have been unable to enter the ho[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be used[…]

@FiveofSwords " Franz [B]oas " Are[…]

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/178385974554[…]