Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 541 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
One Degree wrote:As far as Becker and others saying the surveys were not evidence of fraud, they offered no evidence to support it. They simply said it, so it is worthless. They dismissed a Pew survey and a Harvard survey results without saying why. :?: No one was mentioned that should have even had access to voting records, as far as I can tell, so how did they reach their conclusions?
The part I quoted above has some credibility, but is so vague it diminishes its value. Which states? What do they mean by credible evidence? What evidence was there other than credible? What do they mean by widespread fraud?

Well, as far as I can tell, the evidence for the claim that voter fraud happened is dubious at best, and has all been rebutted.

But if you have any, please share it with us.
Donald wrote:Or perhaps your generation became too complacent with the post-war liberal consensus and you forgot how fragile it is. :excited:

Hmm...Perhaps, you're right...

Nah, we're definitely in the Twilight Zone. Incidentally, Donald, they may have been born the same time I was, but they were never my,my,my generation. I am delighted the Washington Consensus is dead. What slouches toward Bethlehem to be born will in due course be revealed.
quetzalcoatl wrote:Hmm...Perhaps, you're right...

Nah, we're definitely in the Twilight Zone. Incidentally, Donald, they may have been born the same time I was, but they were never my,my,my generation.

I have no idea what the Twilight Zone is even about. People use it as a euphemism for bizarre or surreal, which is meaning to say that you place a lot of trust in your rationalistic expectations.

America has always been a country where you choose your own reality, so I'm not even sure if it is a problem that Americans are not only remarkably ignorant, but are also a fallen race of fantasists. It is a kind of earthly purgatory for souls that were meant to be completely immersed in the orgiastic maya.
Donald wrote:America has always been a country where you choose your own reality, so I'm not even sure if it is a problem that Americans are not only remarkably ignorant, but are also a fallen race of fantasists. It is a kind of earthly purgatory for souls that were meant to be completely immersed in the orgiastic maya.

Can't argue with that. It's as good an explanation of the Trump phenomenon as I've heard so far.
quetzalcoatl wrote:Can't argue with that. It's as good an explanation of the Trump phenomenon as I've heard so far.

But it also means that Trump is the most natural thing to come out of America in a long time. The United States never had a poetic reaction against the Enlightenment in the same way that Europeans did, so in a lot of ways the Trump phenomenon is a completion of this great epistemic rebellion that is loosely connected with continental idealism and romanticism. I guess you can say that Trump now represents all of the manifest possibilities of the individual and if his presidency fails to MAGA, then the ossifying forces of determinism will create an even deeper spiritual and social crisis while offering fewer and fewer solutions to these problems other than to manufacture the complacency of the last man (i.e. the new world order).
Donald wrote:
Iif his presidency fails to MAGA, then the ossifying forces of determinism will create an even deeper spiritual and social crisis while offering fewer and fewer solutions to these problems other than to manufacture the complacency of the last man (i.e. the new world order).
God willing. Anyway he wants to restore jim crow, is that christian to you?
colliric wrote:http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Holy shit that crowd is huge....

Interesting how it looks like it goes all the way back to the Washington Monument in crystal clarity......

Whoops.

How long you recon till CNN notices their mistake and corrects it? Never?

You're still talking about this you imperialist shill, none cares anymore.
Igor Antunov wrote:Anarchists demand that police help them. :lol:

Cops are not going to help a group of people blocking egress and ingress on the footpath as that is actually illegal.

Stopping him from using the footpath was illegal and his actions were technically a form of self defense. Once he got through they should have just let him go. Instead the run up to him and continue to accost him.

Cops witnessed everything.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

There is a difference between seeing the October […]

Not well. The point was that achieving "equ[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]