Trump calls it like it is; the establishment can't take it - Page 672 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Look! It's an unfrozen man from the long long ago, before the election. Oh boy, I can't wait for him to see what the Trump presidency actually looks like.

Hint: It's not good.

A Republican Presidency is never good to a one eyed rusted on Democrat.

I would've voted for Gore, JFK and LBJ historically, so no I'm not rusted on Right-wing.
MistyTiger wrote:They should have a civics test that all presidential candidates should take. I am pretty sure that Trump would fail it or he would refuse to take it. Or he would have an aide help him to cheat though. :P

Well most Presidents would have failed it anyway.

Abe Lincoln and Trump together - Pro Wrestlers... First one by performance(or Ameture profession), second one by appearence(as a performer in Wrestlemania), both out of the running...
JFK and Clinton - Legendary Womanizers
Reagan - Hollywood actor, disqualified automatically
Nixon - Cheating Asshole, did it in a criminal manner too. Test would discover his nature.
Bush Sr - "Grandad go back to the nursing home! Now!"
Bush Jr - "I'm not taking pointers from a Fratboy College Jock that never grew up Son!"

You'd probably disqualify half the historical presidents if you introduced some kind of civic test.

Edit:

Abe's official WWE.com writeup:
http://www.wwe.com/classics/abraham-lin ... d-wrestler

Quite the fighter, back when it was Real as well(more alike to UFC and MMA wrestling than the WWE sanctioned pro-wrestling officially historically descended from it).
SpecialOlympian wrote:We just call that "being presidential" around here, Finfinder.

I don't know SO. Looks to me like FF diced you up and hung you out to dry ........................ we may have to sentence you to the "other ideologies" forum for two months :lol:
57 states, is our children learning, these all seem quaint in comparison to, "I never said the word Israel!"

jimjam wrote:I don't know SO. Looks to me like FF diced you up and hung you out to dry ........................ we may have to sentence you to the "other ideologies" forum for two months :lol:

His relentless verbal assault has undone me.

Also holy lol this week. Comey testifying Thursday, Director of National Intelligence Coates testifying tomorrow, and both of them have the same thing to say: Trump tried to stop the investigation into Flynn.

Like let's assume Trump is 100% innocent this is still like the gultiest looking possible thing anyone could have done in this situation. So why?
Comey's memos about Trump repeatedly trying to get him to drop the investigation are coming out and lol trump is about as finessed as a guido shoving an envelope into a Jersey alderman's hands while saying, "I hope we can move past this problem of the OSHA violation."
Hong Wu wrote:Unfortunately, any adult who has to be told not to take a woman who legally changed her name to "Reality Winner" too seriously is probably not concerned with behaving reasonably.

You can't make this stuff up. Trump could easily find out who's doing most of the leaking. The millennials are usually suspect, because they aren't educated; they're indoctrinated. Bradley Manning, Edward Snowden, etc. Reality Winner makes it funny. If you can speak Farsi, Arabic or Pashto, you automatically get top secret clearance.
It looks pretty bad. The memo appears to exonerate Trump of any broader Russian conspiracy, but since the left downgraded themselves to obstruction of justice (and in America, obstruction of justice doesn't require underlying guilt of a crime because the American legal system is garbage) this will be more than enough to put wind back into the left's sails.

I don't think people appreciate the fact that if both the Democrat and Republican candidates are unsuitable (leftists on PoFo won't admit this but Trump being able to win is more than sufficient proof of Hillary's flaws as a candidate), that means America has a fundamental problem wherein neither party can field a suitable candidate.

Meanwhile, Trump's supporters won't desert him over this when there is only a blunder by someone who clearly doesn't understand how obstruction of justice charges work and no proof of any underlying crime by anyone.

I figured America would last at least a couple more terms and that Comey was smarter than this. He's sparked a showdown that the country would have been better off without.
Hong Wu wrote:(leftists on PoFo won't admit this but Trump being able to win is more than sufficient proof of Hillary's flaws as a candidate)

Um, a large number of true leftists note that Hillary was a horrible, wretched candidate and a bad person who threw away her chance.

Meanwhile, Trump's supporters won't desert him

They won't desert him over anything.
Zagadka wrote:Um, a large number of true leftists note that Hillary was a horrible, wretched candidate and a bad person who threw away her chance.

They won't desert him over anything.

You should probably withdraw that finger since the Russian conspiracy was blatantly never about Russia but about getting Trump. The segway from Russians to obstruction of justice will probably be seamless and shameless.

I couldn't imagine punishing someone for obstruction of justice when the person in question is innocent but I'm guessing you will never address that.

"Even though everyone involved was innocent of everything we accused you of, we still get to punish you because you resisted us when we dragged you through the mud over our made up charges." Seriously, that kind of American makes me sick. Your process isn't justice. In my mind this is the fundamental question America is going to have to address.
The Russia conspiracy thing was a stupid thread to pursue so hard. I think there should have been an investigation, but not make it an issue to excuse the loss of the election on. I do believe in innocence until proven guilt, but that still involves an actual investigation into what happened.

Where are those "opposite of extremist&quo[…]

I brought up the history of the American South (t[…]

It's more slaughter than war... As I've mentione[…]

Then prove it.